Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would you be willing to have a teamviewer session? If yes, find me on Discord

thats fine with me whats your discord tag?

Added ya

Hi STN! Does the cheat only work on original game? Cuz I tried on the cracked version to see if it’s working or not but it’s an unfortunate result.

Only steam.

Skill points and character points definitely work, though the money does not, hasn;t risen above my current 20,000. I also noticed that when i tried to buy something at 69,000, it showed I didn;t have for the item, 69,000, in red. But then when I went to try and buy 800 bullets, it still read as the red 69,000. Had to exit the shop and go to the bullets again to see the normal total price for what I tried to buy. And when I did buy, my money went down. Haven’t tested health or ammo yet

Are you using Steam Cloud? It’s probably that.

3 Likes

The credits cheat seems to not work, does anyone know how to make it work?

hi STN is it save to play online after i used the cheat for stats i havent max all of them??

crack version worked for me…download via igg-games…

instead of running the game from launcher.exe,
I ran the game from “Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus\SAOFB\Binaries\Win64\SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe”

all cheats work except Unlimited Money…

1 Like

So just got everything working and the trainer loaded. Health and ammo seems to work just fine but it seems the unlimited items and money are not functioning at all. Is this a known issue? (Can’t say for the stat mods as I will not be using those.) Main thing I acutally wanted was the Items addon. :frowning:

After completing the game with cheats, I’m planning on joining friends in co-op. I’d prefer to use the character I’ve made, but I am wondering what I need to do to safely connect online. Would using Cheat Engine to decrease currency values, inventory stacks, and character stats be the safest bet, or would I be better off making a new character?

I dont think I would try with a modded character. Take a chance and get banned I’m guessing
We have no advice to use any modded character online or /MP

Well, looks like the new update broke the “Unlimited HP” cheat. Anytime I try to switch it on, it switches right back off. Both Ammos still work and items/money is still broke. CP/SP unknown.

Te infinite money and health dont work but everything else works

Our current trainer can be found here

It may also need an update though but is available for voting in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

ty

I used to have it working but no matter what I do I can not get the cheats to work and your file is installed but it says it windows cannot find ‘SAOFB-Win64.exe’ Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

If you using this one I think its broke need to use the new trainer here

The one from mr.antifun