Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the money cheat doesnt work ;(

Yeah I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong? I go offline, open the folder, and replace the launcher with yours and it just doesnt work and steam says i have to go online to play it. Any help?

Can you check the game version because it say that “your game version may be not compatible” something like that can you fix it.

1 Like

This trainer needs a update. the game is now running ver: 1.4.0

1 Like

Yup, 1.4.0 is now with DLC3. The trainer no longer works

1 Like

Played around with it a bit. As far as I can tell, all but one is still working, for me at least. I wouldn’t mind as much if it wasn’t the infinite health that stopped working for me…

Do you know what date the new trainer will come out, doesn’t have to be a specific date

1 Like

Update 1.4.1 is out.
I can`t find the exact release date, but it should 17.09. to 21.09.
I can´t even find a Site (even on Steam itself), where the Update is listed with an exact date.

I don’t know why people don’t use the solution that exists so you don’t have to wait for me. Version guard.

Why isn’t everyone using it? I can’t keep updating a game forever

Everyone is asking because when version guard came out for infinity/wemod program that you guys work so hard on (and thank you for that :slight_smile: ) there was not a stable build of cheats for sword art online fatal bullet to lock in on the version guard. If a update could be made to wemod’s cheats for sword art online fatal bullet people could then lock in said updated cheats using the version guard when again more updates happen because they’re not done releasing dlc’s for fatal bullet yet.

I mean i have no choice but to update it. I just express my annoyance and the cycle continues. Wish people listened (not referring to you specifically but generally for all of my trainers)

Sorry didn’t even know there was a version guard

STN the final expansion for fatal bullet just came out today also the votes to update it just reached the amount needed on the wemod app. There may be addition minor patches for quality of life and bug fixes but as far as major updates and expansions goes fatal bullet is finally finished and complete, so updating wemod for it shouldn’t be a problem in the future. Just figured I’d let you know and everyone else here still reading this discussion.

Hi can someone please add infinite exp or at least an exp multiplier that actually works

This game has recently reached the required amount of votes to be updated! STN will update it as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

still waiting… after spending points, do we have a dates on when update will happen?

Just gotta be patient. @STN works on quite a few trainers

1 Like

Oh, ok

More like several dozens.

Is there any chance we could get an option added to give an increase or unlimited inventory space when this gets updated?