Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

actually you can refer to @Biggest_Mike post up there… just a couple of scrolls

I don’t know. I made this trainer for offline use, use it offline and you should be good.

Hello :slight_smile: Thank you for making this cheat, it works very well except for the health being broken in latest update. I was using it for farming some good drops even though my level wasn’t high enough, since I want them for NG+ run. Hope it can be fixed eventually.

fix unlimited health cheat please, i cannot used it since v1.1.2 update

Only a few… lol

I also have this problem, unlimited health does not work after update. Everything else work fine.

I cant seem to get it to work, it keeps opening a notepad page every time I try to launch the game. I know the instructions are simple, but I am a pc retard and have no idea what the hell I’m doing. if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated. I don’t want to bother STN with this after seeing how annoyed he got. Pm me if you can help thanks.

I got annoyed at the person that wouldn’t read the post above him and trainer notes.

Did you download the file I have posted and put it in game folder?

yes I got to where I could drag it to open with the application but I ended up getting a error message. this is a new pc so I probably need to download something.

I downloaded WinRAR which might have just solved my problems ill know after work.

got it to finally make a exe file but now its blocked saying it has a Trojan

well its not… :slight_smile:

yea I know it doesn’t but it wont let me even allow it either way and my firewalls are off I’m just gonna have to play it without the trainer

disable your antivirus and add the file to its exception list.

White list the location of where your steam library is and since you’re using WinRAR, you can extract to a specific location as it puts it in a “temp” location in your appdata folder and it’s a random folder each time something is unrared. When wanting to get that exe file, right click on the rar and click the option “Extract Files…” with the three dots. Then go to the location of where SAO: FB is installed and click ok. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the file. Say yes. But make sure before you do this to back up that file.

1 Like

I got it to work thanks Mike and STN.

1 Like

Working and NoN-Working Cheats

Works Fine:
Unlimited Items
No Reload
Unlimited SP
Unlimited CP
Unlimited Money

Doesnt Work:
Unlimited Health

How did you get it to work? I need some assistance

What part of the instructions do you not understand?

The removal of EAC