Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gate: and so the defence force fought

Yep

Yep

Yes

Absolutely

The video was very helpful. Iā€™m getting an error now because EAC is disabled. I donā€™t know why.

When will the Unlimited Health Cheat be fixed?

I am as stumped as you are. At least it will still be challenging.

Donā€™t disable eac, just replacing that file should be enough if i remember

1 Like

Replace the launcher or something else?

I know on mine i replaced the exe with stnā€™s file because i will never play this online ever
But if you plan on playing online AFTER your done using the trainer make a back up file
I just tried mine again and it is working

i have had EAC disabled on my computer for over a year i havenā€™t had any issues whatsoever i also got punkbuster a&b and battle eye disabled aswell lol,
if ur getting issues after following my video tutorial to the point it may mean the computer may not of been setup proper.
I have been setting up and tinkering with my own computers for a great many years so i have always done alot of tinkering on any fresh installed and non fresh installs and have never had any issues whatsoever running pretty much anything since when i come across a new issue i start the process of fixing said issues right then an there so i don have to deal will it in the future ( i also only run WinXP/Win7/Win10(i dont have Win10 anymore i will soon tho) i also run the Home or Home Premium versions of windows on my primary systems

yeah but idky youd be getting EAC error for this game u did goto steam offline mode right? before launching game
also when do u get the EAC error can u screenshot it as itd be easier to figure it out that way and when do u get the error aswell

Could we get a confirmation of whether the infinite health is planned to be fixed eventually? Even if thereā€™s no timeline estimate or anything, would appreciate knowing itā€™s in the plans somewhere since I know this game isnā€™t exactly the most popular/high priority

STN fileā€¦Sorry I donā€™t know what that is. I code things, but when it comes to files like these I suck.

It would be nice to get a confirmation that infinite health will be worked on. I donā€™t really care if we get a time, but knowing if it will happen would help me know what to plan forā€¦

Itā€™s coming soon

1 Like

Thank you!

The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

pro is worth every penny thanks STN

1 Like

um STN Is there a way to fix my CP? I am scared going online I might get banned because of my cp is to high. even if I disable unlimited CP