Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start the game use CP without the cheat on

Donā€™t go online with a modded character?

Yea I know but I disabled it but

from 999999 at lvl 54 gives me around 24520 Cp which I think is to much at this level.

there no -cp mod?

I know how to reset my stats but it just the amount of CP I currently.

well if there no fix for this then I guess Iā€™ll start a new account without using the CP Mod

Ya thats the only way to start a new game with out infinity on

The code error is Trojan. Something you ainā€™t telling us?

@Leonkennedy21 What antivirus are you using?

MacAfee and Windows Defender

@Leonkennedy21 some antiviruses will recognize trainers as being malicious cause there is unsigned code in the trainer that will be flagged by the antivirus software, best thing to do is add an exception via Mcafee defense mechanism / firewall. I can assure you that none of the trainers from we mod have any malicious code or malware hidden in the code.

Iā€™m gonna trust you on this. I donā€™t want to be gulled like before.

@Leonkennedy21 I appreciate that. @STN Who created this trainer can verify as well, if you feel the need private message him as well and he can confirm this with you.

It finally works. Thanks a lot to at least 5 people who helped me and explained it all. I just forgot to use the .rar version of FB. Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Leonkennedy21 Awesome.

@Leonkennedy21 Your welcome, always happy to help.

1 Like

what do we launch the rar file with

Winrar. Or perhaps Winzip can work too

WinRAR like @STN stated.

Once we activate the cheat, and use it. Can we have steam online the next time we start the game without using the cheat (not going online ofc) or would we always have to have steam offline when playing the game?

Well if you donā€™t want to get banned then stay offline. If notā€¦ Well I donā€™t know what happens when youā€™re banned, but you can risk it if you want. You can also switch the hacked version with the backup file and the EAC installed on the backup will reset the money, stats, CP, and SP.

Steam online shouldnā€™t be an issue as long as you have the game files blocked in windows firewall.

I get error cant load cheats i went into EAC unistalled it
the application SAOFB_Launcher.rar dont download virus detected I removed all my firewall still cant download the .rar file. Please help