Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable your antivirus.

The file SAOFB_Launcher.rar is nothing but a command line argument passer to the real game exe. Shows you how shitty antiviruses are that they flag this as virus. It’s not a false-positive, it’s just pure stupidity and crapiness on their part.

1 Like

Is it possible for you to add infinite medals

I have this pop up every time i try to open the game

and this one

Read the trainer notes. I don’t know why you disabled eac rather than using the file i provided

because when i watched the other lads video he said to disable it

No need

oh ok

how do i get to steam install folder btw

Glad to hear that

I added the disable EAC part to the tutorial since im OCD and dont like taking chances at all on that stuff ive also never had issues in any game for long time with it disabled, i had also said before that point in the tutorial to copy STN’s launcher to the game folder so no idea why that wasnt done in the first place but yeah hope its working for u now.

So every time I try to activate a cheat, it ‘enables’ but immediately disables it and doesn’t work in game. Yes I followed all the instructions (Downloaded the launcher, am in offline mode)… Any reason or is this happening to anyone else?

Which cheats?

I tried any/all of them and they just make the noise As they are enabling but nothing takes affect in game and they flash enabled but go right back to disabled

how do you enable cheats because when i go on infinity it says the value is off on all cheats

Click play?

i did but it still wont enable the cheats

rip i figured it out i was being dumb

Idk why your being rude. When I’m getting multiple reply’s from other people saying that its okay to have it online and others saying not to, you can understand that i would like to make sure by asking you, the source.

He’s being asked that everyday and it would only take a look at the FAQ to answer that question.
He’s sick of the question and hates it that people abuse his trainers

1 Like