Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Because the other people don’t get the blame when you get banned but i do.

Also what @N1ceToMeetYou said

hello ive followed the step by step guide and left eac on but when i tried to load saofb through infinity it still says cant load cheats but loads the game im not sure if ive done something wrong in the process any help would be appreciated

So you have replaced the file in the folder. was there an update recently? cause that would overwrite the file

1 Like

i just replaced the file about 30mins ago and as far as i can tell there is no new update soz

my apologies never mind ive fixed it thanks for replying though

UPDATE EVERYONE! THE UPDATE AS OF 4/26/18 BREAKS THE TRAINER. You need to re-copy the launcher exe to make it work again.

health always jumps back off

1 Like

It’s been noted. When STN has time, He’ll update it.

1 Like

I have been able to use cheats on here but I am never able to use the unlimited Health cheat can I get some help please

It keeps turning itself off

my game wont let me run the unlimited health tool it keeps shutting itself off even with the launcher downloaded

Needs an update, will do it soon

1 Like

alright thanks for the update

awesome :slight_smile:

I’ve been using it for unlimited ammo and no reload for the last few days since the update. I made my own addition with cheatengine until the unlimited health is fixed.

Edit 05/07: Any ETA on the update? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hello!

Wonderful work on all these trainers, I have a blast with each one!
However, when I try and run SAO:FB’s trainer, infinity gives me the error of being unable to launch the game.

But as soon as that error message pops up, right after infinity gives up finding the game the game launches itself.

SOS?

Disable easy anticheat. Instructions are right in OP

@STN you actually answered with a name " i beat children " ?

That’s not the worst names i’ve had to answer to. At least, it’s not “i love children” that would be way worse…i think

1 Like

My copy of the game is from steam, game version 1.2.0

The Unlimited health still is turning itself off when we try to turn it on, any news on when the patch for it will be coming out?

I tried checking your list of games you’re working on but it was not listed nor was the list itself updated.