Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you replace the launcher with our custom one ??
https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/dtS0IW1TYeSkmzG76JcZT6c6DjE.exe

• SEE the second comment in this thread above

hi, i started playing the game a while ago and a few days ago they updated it. I would like to know if this still works. And if so, I have to do it to make it work for me.

Iā€™m going to replace it again just in case if it somehow fixed itself with the update.

1 Like

So this doesnā€™t work? Got it thanks everybody.

Hey, MrAntiFun, can you make a cheat for unlimited medals?

2 Likes

Agreed, an option for medals would be really appreciated considering itā€™s a secondary currency.

I using your launcher for my steam version sword art fatal bullet game today the game is 1.9 version however its seems your launcher not longer work , also the bypass for the easy anti cheat no longer active , your launcher crash the game

I just tested this and the bypass and trainer still work perfectly, perhaps the launcher was overwritten. Iā€™d download it again and replace it in the games files :slightly_smiling_face:

let me know if its that is this working , and if soo I be glad if you can upload the launcher you using.

Iā€™m looking for adding super speed, as you know the movement is too slow when the items are full. (The unlimited items is fake!) Also, the super damage is too low, even we donā€™t use this we can get higher damage up to over 3million, you just 9999 is not enough.LOL

the trainer still error? i cant use it because trainer say error image

reinstall it and cover the file

the unlimited health is not really unlimited, when you got paralysis, the boos will kill you in one shot. Iā€™m facing the pb many times!!

I turned on the money cheat, seems not to be working or I am not doing it right. Cause when I buy something my money goes down. Do i need to click in on and off or what

does anyone know how to fix a bug thatā€™s not letting me sale any items, when I sell them I get the credits for the items but they donā€™t diappier from my inventory

Not a bug
Donā€™t turn on unlimited items then sell what you want.

Can i get banned from multiplayer?
Do i unlock all weapons and can i edit the chips attached to weapons?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Youā€™ll only be banned if you attempt to use the trainer in multiplayer games. As long as you only activate the trainer while in single player games, youā€™ll be fine.

WeMod does not condone multiplayer cheating nor does it provide the tools to cheat in multiplayer.

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

do you happen to know anything about the other question aswell?

No, I havenā€™t played this game. Maybe someone else who comes along will know. :slight_smile:

hey im asking if you can fix the trainer for SAOFB when I load it it loads then when I try to use the functions they activate then immediately deactivate and I canā€™t use them please tell me if this a problem with me or if it is a proplem with the launcher on the trainer

thanks