Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well the reason is yes you’re taking the damage but the coding of the cheat replenishes within a frame if the damage over flows before the refreshing frame your hp will still count as dying, best fix is have damage reduction skills ect. and activate them as soon as you go in to BoBS grandmaster

Please

• ignore materials
  • ignore outfit design

I installed the custom launcher and did everything else but I don’t know what I did wrong cause now it keeps saying this.

what am I doing wrong or did I miss a step?

1 Like

I Used the Instructions all the way from February 2023 and it still works now on Jan 06, 2024

Let me Walkthrough it if you didn’t understand…
1] open local files on steam

2] find SAOFB_Launcher.exe and rename it as SAOFB_Launcher.exe.bak (DO NOT DELETE)
2a] This puts it in to a kind of sleep mode so the launcher you get from WeMods link is priority

3]Download WeMod Trainer (SAOFB_Launcher.exe) and put it in your folder where you just renamed the original launcher

4] Go Back to WeMod and Press Play(Note: It takes About 15-30 seconds to actualy launch the game so be patient)

5]If it didn’t work for you try to remember if you attempted this before reading and do quick Uninstall/Re-Install… Then follow Step 1-4 Exactly. It Should look like this

If this helped great, but Im no tech genius, I just thought you got to speak slow to the “slow” folks!

^If you actually mentally challenged, I apologize.