Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited CP
7. Unlimited SP

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This game has EAC - Easy Anticheat and needs to be disabled before you can use it.

Read the trainer thread for instruction on how to do that. Link to thread here
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start steam in OFFLINE MODE when playing this game to avoid any possible bans. I take no responsibility if you decide to use this trainer ONLINE!.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/26/2018
    Started development

• 02/26/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 02/26/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 03/22/2018

• 07/10/2018

• 03/31/2019
    Updated notes

• 07/13/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Video guide:

This game has EAC - Easy Anticheat. You need to disable it and launch the game without it for the trainer to work.

First start steam in offline mode to avoid possible bans and game connecting online.

Next, go to
[Steam Install Folder]\steamapps\common\SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET

Backup SAOFB_Launcher.exe in case you want to play with EAC online again and replace it with the file i have linked. You’re good to go!

SAOFB_Launcher.rar (141.1 KB)

2 Likes

Wow. That seems like a real nightmare. Wonder if any one will get this to work ?
Thanks for the trainer tho stn. Nice work thanks

followed the guide, but just get an error saying anticheat is not installed then nothing

1 Like

Install EAC and follow the new instructions above!.

thx that worked

Great work, can u add an xp multiplier

Does this mean that after we follow these instructions we can play in online mode now?

You can play online with EAC on. I promise you won’t be banned.

1 Like

@Crimantis. Absolutley nothing here is for online. nothing no trainers at all. !

when i try to download the link my computer says its a trojan is there a dif link

Its not. every body else used it fine.
I dont think stn is gonna put up a virus on here

After maxing all my stats do I still need to play offline when the trainer is off?

If you max your stats ? I definetly would not go online with maxed stats usually they dont like that. Go oinline with like a billion dollars and maxed stats lookin for a ban

I guess you missed the big note infinity gives you when you click Play or the big heading above which says important notes. Which says don’t use this trainer online.

But what do i care, i hope everyone that cheats online with this trainer gets banned. I don’t like people who can’t read

k thanks

This is bull ■■■■ infinity keeps saying were having trouble loading the cheats?

Did you disable EAC?

Um idk i downloaded your file and tired to launch it give me a min if your online

Yeah idk what im doing. think you can private message me and help me through this?