Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, I have replaced the launcher, antivirus is off, yet it still just spins. I played for a couple of hours, waiting for it to “catch” but it never did. When I closed the game, I finally got the message “having trouble loading cheats”.

Someone said their exe was replaced by steam with original so make sure that hasn’t happened. If eac is disabled and it still won’t attach then it’s probably your antivirus, disable it ans add infinity to its exception list.

Hey, I don’t know what happened but I was using Sword(w/ Gun) when I on the Unlimited Health and when I slash the enemy, the enemies health reset back to full. Seems that the guns are working fine but the sword isn’t when Unlimited Health is on.

1 Like

I did not have any issue using the sword nor did any of the NPCs swords have issue in the 7 hours playing. I’ll try again later but i’m off to bed.

How do i disable the Easy anticheat?

Read the second post above

Do i have to do something to get the unlimited heath to stay on? When i turn it on it right away turns itself back off.

The game updated, maybe the cheat got broken. Is it only health?

1 Like

It does seem to just be the health option that won’t stay on.

I am only have issues with the health

Yes, the infinite health broke with this update.

Hi, if I use Unlimited Money with offline game, inventory going to be save ? Or it will reset like a backup after a reboot ? I ask this because in case I put the EAC back, do I risk a ban?

I Just uninstalled the Eac and when i start the hack it says it won’t work I’m stuck :confused:

No, it will be there the next time you login even with Steam online. Also, there is zero issues playing this game with steam being online WITH using cheats. Mind you, I did not touch any of the online features like playing with other physical people. But you can play with internet.

Reinstall the game and keep EAC installed. Download THIS file that STN shared and put it in the same location where SAO: FB is installed. But keep a backup of the launcher in a new folder in that directory just for backup purposes. I was just playing the game without any issues with playing with cheats.

The trainer links you to the instruction post, this thread links you to the instruction post, i have linked to the instruction post several times. Sigh, i don’t know how i can make people see the instruction post.

2 Likes

Here it is once again for the extremely blind (just in case)

1 Like

And for people who have NO EYES and just holes in their skull. It is pointless for me to post it but i feel like doing it just so i can say i did it

2 Likes

whoa… xD well some people just made people mad ahaahha…

is there any possibility to add affinity cheat @STN ?

please :wink:

Hello i used infinity to play tales of berseria an offline game and cheat at some points, right now i just bought SAO fatal bullet and want to use it to not grind to much, but before that i got to ask: if i cheat and modify my stats and currency, will i get banned if i play online with regular stats for my level? Or never use infinity if you want online?
Also there are plans to create a cheat for affinity levels?