Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That is what the instructions are for.

I know but I don’t understand. It always says error

Well “error” doesn’t tell me ■■■■ so if you wan’t help you will need to be more specific, we can’t read minds.

I followed the instructions and then made a backup. I’m in offline mode and it still doesn’t work

What doesn’t work and how does it not work.

The cheats don’t work when I launch the game. I followed the instructions bit by bit

It displays that it cant get into the game’s files and to try again.

Can you tell me exactly what the error says?

“We’re having trouble loading cheats into your game. Try restarting the game or press help for more info”

And you purchased this from steam, right?

Yes

Okay, ClanCentirio got it to work earlier today so a update shouldn’t have broken anything (can’t test myself so not sure). Make sure you don’t have any anti virus softwares with real time protection blocking the trainer (recommended that you whitelist Infinity files and disable the AV).

If it still doesn’t work I would delete %appdata%\Infinity to reset Infinity. here’s a file that will do it for you ICDV2 - Auto.bat (1.2 KB)

I did everything you told me, and it’s still not working. I even whitelisted the game and infinity

Disable EAC. If infinity can’t inject, eac might not be disabled

A video on how to do it would be nice.

@Leonkennedy21 since STN is prob really busy as it is, i will make a video tutorial(im in process of making one now) on how to get it to work from scratch and then put it here if @STN doesnt mind me posting the video tutorial here, if not ill message u directly

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

There shouldn’t be an issue in doing that. In fact, he might thank you for doing that and he might pin it at the top. Just make sure you don’t show anything you don’t want us to see… lol

SAO: Fatal Bullet Trainer Setup Video Tutorial
well here is my video tutorial(its cut off a lil at the end but at that point u should be able to just start playing and use infinity at that point.(open infinity>click Fatal Bullet>click play>use cheats>have fun)

3 Likes

Damn that desktop. What anime is that?