Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited heath cheat/mod is not working properly or is bugged it not only give me unlimited heath but monsters unlimited heath as well. please fix

2 Likes

4 months in and unlimited health is STILL giving enemies unlimited health as well (after the tutorial). Do I just need to give up on this trainer getting fixed and find another? I really don’t want to, but at this point I’m not seeing any fix in the near future for this game’s trainer.

1 Like

Wasn’t that bit scripted?

in the tutorial yes, but the bug is even after that point. any part of the game all enemies get the unlimited health cheat as well.

1 Like

its def most if not all enemies that get unlimited health with the cheat on( its been that way since i first started playing back in “roughly” mid december 2017) even at end game or mid game u dont notice it much on the enemies lower than ur level or close to ur level if u got enough raw damage to insta-kill them but on harder enemies like fighting level 90’s on a 75 character with max sword skill levels in some weapon type skill tree’s its def noticeable(just an example)

1 Like

The tutorial is scripted, yes, but AFTER the tutorial the trainer is granting unlimited health to all enemies. If you don’t believe me just look over the comments, most of them are about enemies having unlimited health with the trainer. Even Hairysausage corrected himself in a later post saying they do.

1 Like

Its doing that to me to, its the max health mod, not the game thats bugged. the monsters wouldn’t die till I turned it off.

2 Likes

Everything works, except the unlimited health, after the beginning it gives monsters unlimited health, and they wouldn’t die. they didn’t start to take damage untill i clicked it off… :frowning: just thought i would say something but it seems others have as well xD

2 Likes

You need to update the trainer. The max health is affecting the mobs. The only place that a mob should have unlimited health is the Tutorial fight. You dun goofed.

1 Like

Wow. I bet he will hop right on it now with your nice comment !!

2 Likes

Considering most of the comments here are to fix the health toggle and nothing has changed im not holding my breath. besides i found a much better trainer

1 Like

You can use one hit kills

using one hit kills defeats the purpose of playing the game, most of us wish to actually fight the enemies just not take damage from them, I personally gave up long while back on this trainer and several other trainers to popular or good games ever getting fixed that havent been fixed for many months, also there is no one hit kills on this trainer anyways

(edit)
didnt their used to a be a unlimited items cheat on here?

also just for the heck of it here is the proof that the unlimited health cheat doesnt work(in the gif shot i am lvl 55 and my party are all lvl 11 this is open world combat not the scripted tutorial in the begining of the game as soon as i turn off the unlimited health cheat i can damage them)

1 Like

You’re not doing enough damage to hurt that lvl 1 worker wasp!
atleast 1Million damage per ms needed to even scartch that beast!

it’s a joke if anyone doesn’t get it

1 Like

Bees have transcended the laws of physics, a sword would just pass right through one (as seen in this documentary).

There is no joke.

1 Like

Okay

Whats going on with the unlimited health is it getting fixed or not its still making the monsters health unlimited too???

1 Like

considering it has been “almost” 7 months now that unlimited health hasnt worked properly the likelyhood of it getting fixed is super small if at all

1 Like

9 months of failure without correction and counting . . .

This trainer is very unpopular.