Tale of Immortal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

time freeze works on my side. what did you do to make the time flow?

新版本的Max frindship無法使用

I haven’t changed any of my cheat settings any differently than normal. Most of the Max settings are set to on. I do turn the Time Freeze when I am working on sect missions and looking for “dead” marked npcs then I had noticed time was passing normally with the Time Freeze setting was still on.

The 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello! Is anyone else having problems with the NPC settings? i.e. Good/Evil stats

ah okay so I think the problem lies in the shortcut where we press the “WIN + G” buttons to open up the wemod shortcut. Everything I edit to the cheats does not work for me

Games recently updated, most cheats are broken.

Hey,
I love your mod its great for the game! I just noticed with the new update that Tale of Immortal did. The friendship mod doesn’t work anymore. All the other ones I noticed were fine. But the max friendship doesn’t anymore. Just thought I’d letcha know!

Thanks a bunch for your mod!

Most of the cheats are outdated due to recent updates. Please update the cheat. Love you guys work as always

The Tale of Immortal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

1 Like

Steam just release an updates & req for an update for the WeMod. Tq

Clear storage mod please! Using the unlimited materials has my game lagging since there are 9999 seperate instances of a single item and I cannot get rid of them!

Is there anyway to add the new currency from the last two zones, change sect resources, add items/manuals, instant learn manuals, fast/max out the seed condensation and change the combat stats on a npc?

Changes:

• Edit Spirit Stones cheat added
  • Edit Mayor's Decree cheat added

Hi, can you add two options please ?
Spirit Stones (sect) and Prestige for sect too

Thanks for your work.

Changes:

Sorry to be a bother,
but can you also add a “Change all inventory quantity to 1”
because i now have like like 35 slots of 9999 Fire Qi and 38 slots of 9999 Water Qi
and etc. hahaha

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

max drop rate didnt work
hopefully can fix up

Changes: