Tales of Arise Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i don’t know if its just for me but, the exp and the sp multiplier doesn’t work either, i’ll get even though i put it on 2x or 3x still the same amount of exp
And also Ignore craft reqiurments doesnt work either aswell as minium enhance acc req

2 Likes

If I stopped the God mode - Super Damage one time and saved it won’t work again. help – the rest cheats are working great

I had some issue of the cheats, like god mode / super damage/ one hit, not work, but now it works perfectly fine. Apparently if you have set battle control to full auto, the cheat will not work for some reason, but if you set it to semi-auto or manual, it should be running fine as it should. Hope this help for everyone else.

I mentioned this in earlier posts along with Elvundil. The cheats will work in auto, you just need to battle in manual, and apparently Semi-auto, then once the battle is over switch to auto.

A bit annoying but not that big an issue if fast travel is available.

Great Trainer!
everything I’ve used works fine despite what others say.

I think one of the major causes of confusion is the multiplier sliders for example the “set game speed” Slider at default it shows as 0.1 remember this is a MULTIPLIER 0.1 isn’t x1 it’s 1/10th the games speed so slow motion even though its set to 0.1 by default the cheat wont take effect unless you slide it there yourself or increase/decrease it. This example carries over to every slider and will solve many peoples issues once realized.

The other common misinterpretation is the “God Mode/Ignore Hits” this only applies the cheat to whichever character is being actively controlled not the entire party, also when using iron mask self inflicted damage is still applied because its not a “Hit” it is part of how his abilities work. Unlimited hp will apply to all party members as well as allow iron mask to use his abilities without losing hp but you usually have to heal them once after applying it.

Also careful using the jump slider to get to areas earlier then intended it can cause some issues did a few test saves of alot of the trainer then restarted just to mess around a bit.

Goodluck

All codes works , but after using the item cheat for sometime , a bug stopped me from getting accessory material. it make the game discard all the accessory material i want to obtain. Now my material list is empty and i can’t get new ones to make new accessory. Any ways to fix it?

1 Like

is it just me or does anyone else wish it was easier to catch fish with a cheat option added to the trainer

2 Likes

100% yes never been a fan of fishing grinds in games. i dont mind fishing mindlessly i just dont want to actively pay attention when im doing it.

2 Likes

irgenwie funktioniert der one hit cheat gar nichtmehr selbst nach neuinstallation von wemod geht irgendwie nichts meh, kann mir jemand einen tipp geben?

I’m having a problem when I click play in wemod it just infinitely loads and doesn’t do anything.

Do I need to play with the cheats online first before they work?

(Currently away from home and don’t have access to wifi. Wemod is up to date.)

Edit: I waited roughly 10minutes if anyone else has to wait ridiculous times or knows a fix please let me know.

Edit2: I was sitting waiting for the the game to load through Wemod and decided to scroll through some of my other games to check for updates and I noticed at the bottom left side of the screen a pop up appeared and said you have cheats running in the background and I clicked on open a got a message in the same wemod font stating there was a error and to please try again.

If anyone has a fix please let me know

Edit 3: I fixed it. I had favorites it on wemod before I actually owned the game. I unflavored it and then refavored it and it fixed the issue.

Hey you should add instant campfire conversation! Unless turning on game speed actually can trigger campfire convos faster?

Same problem did you ver find a way to fix it? I’ve tried restarting the game without using cheats and even that doesn’t seem to work

So with the unlimited times cheat code it seems to cause accessorie items (ore) to automatically delete them. Ive completely restarted the game and not used wemod and they are still deleting is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it @FLiNG

hi i have the same problem with the unlimted items cheat, now i cant gather accessorie items. is there a fix for this?
another thing is that i set items to 100 now all items i find get deleted. (exaplle i have 99 potatos i find one it gets deletd i still have 99).

the bug is cause by the item cheat. don’t input the amount over max. item can go up to 15 and materials must stay within 99 max. the bug seen to happen when we input the material over the max numbers. when this happen , even with cheat off the bug will still be there. best is to reload an earlier save.

The Tales of Arise cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fishing: Fast Lure cheat added
  • Fishing: Instant Catch cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

When it asks you how did it play after exiting a game “Thanking the Creator” where exactly does it post that, if you tell it to post publicly? This also worked on the Demo Version of Tales of Arise btw you just have to find the executable. :slight_smile:

Cheers to FLiNG

Did you ever get a fix? I’m also not able to get the exp multiplier to work.

I wonder if something can be added to do with the grind for stats for the Devil Arms.

These are late game weapons that become the strongest in the game, but they start weak and their strength grows as the individual characters get kills. The higher their total kill count, not just with the Devil Arms, the stronger the weapon’s Attack and Elemental Attack stats become. This is why they start out strongest for Alphen and Shionne as they’ll have the most kills from the early game once you get these weapons.

Is it possible to either alter the stats of these weapons directly, or to make a single kill for a character count as 10 or maybe even 100?

Thanks for reading, and great job on the trainer so far! It’s very impressive!

Just tested these yesterday and today after the recent game update. Everything I tried worked except the fishing cheats. They were broken, and I couldn’t get any fish to bite at all. It would just repeatedly make the noise and then go back to where I started the catching minigame. Not a huge deal. Infinite health, item modifiers, AG/Boosts, crit rate, max damage, food duration, ignore crafting, all worked as intended.

1 Like