Tales of Berseria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I totally forgot about this game, should’ve added it to my list - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Well i just did so i won’t again.

@Yuisan @tayal22a Fixed.

1 Like

Hello.

Is it possible to add a cheat allowing to speed up the equipment skill learning please ?

Thank you for what you have done so far.

Would it be possible to add a cheat for Infinite Tales Coins (the currency from the minigames)?

It would save some time for completionists

Either way thank you for the trainer and the work done so far.

“2x XP Gain”

Do not work like it’s suposed to do or like I think it should. It does not double the xp gained in battle.Instead it does this:

example.
Character XP: 2000 points
Xp Gained in battle 6 points

Character XP after the battle using the"2x XP Gain":

2000* 2 + 6* 2 = 4012 Points.

was wondering , why it isnt working anymore, cheats were working fine before update, but now it’s not working anymore, hope it fixes soon thanks !

Same problems here, worked fine before but they just turn off right after i turn them on. Did you find a fix for it?

Did the game have an update? Which cheats arne’t working?

none are working. dont recall steam doing an update, but i do not always look for one.only play on my days off.

All cheats are non functioning with latest version of game and infinity despite admin rights and both game and infinity being added to av exceptions.

Just downloaded. None of them are working. Please update us!

Do they stay activated or turn themselves off?

some of it stay activated and some turn itself off. Either way gives no effect to the game.

Seeing the same behavior here. Cheats not working and most disable themselves when you try to toggle them.

I’ll check it out

Is there a reason it causes the game to crash when I start the trainer?

Upon launch?

Yeah i believe the new update completely screwed the cheat launcher. None of them work. They turn themselves off every 10 seconds or so. Also maybe a mod for alot of tales coins? It’s for accessories and such!

Just updated the infinity and it seems the cheats are working !

hi guys. I just downloaded this game today by using steam and may I know is this trainer still working as I already downloaded the infinity tools and when i toogle the f2 f3 and etc to activate the cheats but ntg happen. Please gv me some advice or how exactly to get is works. Thx guys