Tavern Master Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for the cheats!
All the five cheats are working for me .

Would it be possible to add the following cheats:
complete the current four quests
complete the current research
unlimited ingredients
increase the level of the foods that are currently on the menu

2 Likes

all mods work except of unlimited staff points which DOES NOT work! :frowning:

1 Like

Unlimited money doesn’t work as of the latest update, which added Breweries and some hotfixes.

1 Like

A new update of the game came out on 11-10-23, will you be updating the trainer soon?

1 Like

Hoping for some sort of update to this since the game patched.

1 Like

Following for update

1 Like

Please update! Thanks in advance

1 Like

Please update thank you

The Tavern Master cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

I don’t understand the “Infinite Staff Mood” option. My staff’s mood still decreases. Is there a function of this option I’m not aware of?

1 Like

Staff points not working. Reset a staff member and lost all points

staff mood still goes down when unlimited is on.

Turning on and off unlimited money is detectable and causes game to force shut down.

Yeah none of the cheats work at all. Unlimited gold causes the game to crash, all the barrels keep dropping when unlimited is on, workers happiness continues to drop even though unlimited mood is on, and staff points don’t do anything escept resets everything. I think these cheats need to be worked on a bit more.

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking “PLAY”?

Yessir. I have done both before entering the world and after entering and letting it run for a few seconds before starting.

Got it. Have you already tried reinstalling the trainer by clicking the DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of the forum discussion?

Just now did. And now I’m getting the notification that these mods might not work for this version of the game. Trying them anyway to see if they will work or not.

They work! Reinstall WeMod, start the game, let it run for a few, then enable to cheats!

1 Like