Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Make sure WeMod is using the latest trainer build

I am using the latest release (6/19/2022) and it’s still happening. I understand you are just trying to cover your bases but it’s just not working with steam. I’ve tried both versions and it’s not that. The 6/19 version still crashes, even on a new save. And when I say a new save, I mean I completely erased the 136XXX folder from my userdata folder. I just didn’t hit, New Game. It still crashes on the first stage now instead of the 5th. I think the update it had on the 24th is what did it. I don’t know what they changed but it definitely causes this to crash on my system reliably. :frowning:
Edit: I guess there wasn’t any sort of update/patch that I can see for steam. I’m not sure why it doesn’t work on my system then. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It doesn’t work. Has never worked. It causes the game to continually crash. I’ve never even gotten to play at all with it.

1 Like

Just an FYI, mine works fine.
I choose my character and then turn on the cheats and game doesn’t crash

Thanks. I assumed it worked for most folks otherwise it would probably have way more posts. It’s okay, I’m here to answer any questions if @ColonelRVH wants to troubleshoot it. But I’m guessing it’s just not going to work for people like @NeoSupreme and I.

Honestly I don’t know how, the trainer code is precisely made around the game methods so it will either work or just don’t. Even our veteran tester confirmed it’s working without crash. Have you contacted our customer support on WeMod Discord?

I’d like to report back that I did get it working this past week. I believe it was the WeMod overlay that was the culprit, but I’m not 100% certain. All I did was uninstall WeMod and the WeMod overlay and reinstalled WeMod. I did not reinstall the overlay and now it works just fine. Thanks for pointing me to WeMod itself, I would never have thought of that as other games have worked fine during all this.

1 Like

work if I run the game 1 then play wemod but if i run it from wemod crash

Fix it for us please keep crashing.

Try running the game first, when it reached the main menu, click Play on WeMod. Just typical .Net game problem.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements