Terra Invicta Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Terra Invicta
This is the official discussion topic of the Terra Invicta Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Cash
2. Choose Resource
3. Set Resource
4. [Sel. Nation] Choose Stat
5. [Sel. Nation] Set Stat
6. [Sel. Nation] Choose Public Opinion
7. [Sel. Nation] Set Public Opinion
8. [Sel. Nation] Choose Priority
9. [Sel. Nation] Set Priority Points
10. [Sel. Councilor] Choose Attribute
11. [Sel. Councilor] Set Attribute
12. [Sel. Councilor] Experience
13. Unlimited Player Army Health
14. Instant Player Army Deployment
15. Missions Always Successful
16. Modules Don't Require Power
17. Free Investments
18. Set Global Research Speed Multiplier
19. Set Research Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Wait for the game load before activating the Trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/27/2022
    Started development

• 09/27/2022
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 10/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/15/2023

• 03/07/2023

• 07/22/2023

• 09/04/2023
    Updated notes

• 02/07/2024
    Updated notes

• 02/15/2024
    Choose Resource cheat added
    Set Resource cheat added
    [Sel. Nation] Choose Stat cheat added
    [Sel. Nation] Set Stat cheat added
    [Sel. Nation] Choose Priority cheat added
    [Sel. Nation] Set Priority Points cheat added
    Unlimited Player Army Health cheat added
    Modules Don’t Require Power cheat added
    Free Investments cheat added
    Set Global Research Speed Multiplier cheat added
    Set Research Speed Multiplier cheat added

• 02/19/2024
    Instant Player Army Deployment cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Terra Invicta cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats

Great work on the trainer, thank you.

I have noticed that if you try to edit councilors stats or exp, it only does so for the first counciler you selected. Have retried quiting game and reloading but only the 1st councilor is editable.

If you change Councilor while inside the window where you can see their EXP, it won’t work. You gotta close that window and then select the other Councilor that you want to edit. Use menu near the top right that shows all of them, click the one you want to edit, and then change anything you want without getting into the EXP window.

Yeah found that if you select the councilor on the map without opening their profile you can then edit each councilor you select.

Yea I think it only matters which counsilor you have selected on map, not which one is shown in the counsilor overview window.

Btw got some steps-to-reproduce for a crash:
If you start a new game while wemod has already injected, the game will crash.

Tested it with some start paramteters (amount of factions, amount of solar objects etc.) and it always did crash.
I now injected after loading a new game and so far it did not crash.

EDIT: Aaaand the ressource options do not work at all. Manipulating countries and counsilors work as well as the “Always Mission Success” option.

Btw: is it safe that the “Always Mission Success” option only affects me as a player?

I haven’t been able to replicate the crash. If you’re using a pirated or old version, then that’s the reason.
But the trainer has been updated it to fix and improve some things. So check it out again to see if that fixes anything on your side.

I just updated the trainer, and now switching between Councilors should still work while inside their profiles.

Good work Greenhouse.

Thanks for reminding me of mentioning the used version, it is neither pirated nor old, it should be up-to-date, and I use the steam version.

And thanks for the update, will test it in a few.

Did you read my last question “is it safe that the ‘Always Mission Success’ option only affects me as a player?”?

i believe its effecting the AI too, when i turned it on i noticed them succeeding at way more than they used to

Yea me too, now it is just a ping pong game of purges.

Add.: Have an eye on your Control Points. If you are above the cap the attacks against your CPs are more effective in general.

Can confirm, the ai is succeeding way more when mission success is turned on.

Should be fixed now. Only non-AI missions will be 100% successful.

and Research gets bugged too, Global makes AI go ahead of you and editing Education makes you go into the negative for research…

Still looks like it impacts the AI when I use it. Especially for Crackdowns and Coups.

What did you set Education to on a nation? I set mine to 20 max and I had a whole lot of education. Maybe there is a threshold where it bugs out.

I know, for example, when you set Reputation to 100, it doesn’t take that total away from the rest of the factions. And unknown ends up with like 192% and the bar will look gray indicating unknown have all support.

So it could be similar to this, where if you do too much it might bug out other values or something.

Will check on this GreenHouse and double confirm. Also, can creators push updates to their trainers in WeMod without it updating the “Last Updated: xx” part?

Setting GDP appears to have no effect atm.

Yeah confirming that this is still working for AI too. I had a defended nation that had 0 chance of being Coup’ed and then a turn or two after time was done the whole nation was coup’ed.