Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve done that, I’ve also tried doing it in game and it keeps giving me the same message.

1 Like

started Terraria, then WeMod and everything works fine on my end.
Please make sure your Game is from Steam (pirated games won’t work) and the game updated.

Played Terraria for 3 hrs straight with wemod with all of them activated.

2 Likes

I’m having a Issue after clicking play it just crashes the game.

I have Shut down Wemod before start the game than open Wemod still Crashed.
I do own Terraria Steam.

(I wonder if i’m in Beta on Wemod. I was not)

1 Like

Can’t start the mod because windows thinks it is a trojan and doesn’t allow it to work.

4 Likes

I was using this trainer yesterday no problem. Today it refuses to work. I tried re-installing and I tested other games. I made sure to enable Wemod on my firewall and i get the same error every time. “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” It thinks the trainer is a virus now

2 Likes

To those having issues with this trainer, please do the following so we can get more information:

1. Attempt to use the trainer with the game until it fails or crashes.

2. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Go to Settings.

3. At the bottom of the settings, click the “Save Log” button.

4. Upload the log in a reply to this thread by clicking the Upload button on the toolbar in your reply.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

(@Keeper796 @JVxMatchstick @MadMaster1300 @Crystal_Graves @PraiseTheBan, etc)

1 Like

WeMod.log (21.8 KB)

2 Likes

I have a log, but cannot upload due to me being a new user, I am Rayzofdeath#5723 on discord

1 Like

Thank you @TheBlackBuster.

@Rayzofdeath - You should now be able to upload.

The more logs we have the better. Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adding in a fast-forward time feature would be nice.

3 Likes

WeMod.log (14.3 KB)

2 Likes

I’m having problems getting the trainer to download the cheats but it doesn’t show the save button thingy to upload the log on, what do i do? also when i click the Help button from the message that it gives it opens up a website that never loads properly no matter what i do.

1 Like

It’s in the Settings menu of WeMod, right down the bottom.
Instructions are here: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #23 by Ravenfyre.

1 Like

Terraria Mods wont work one due to the whole virus thing going on but also now due to the fact there was a minor patch update that came out

4 Likes

Hello hello, for some reason the trainers are not working at all anymore. i heard they just did a small update today and it seems to have broken the trainer entirely. if you do make another or update the current, it would be great if you added summon and throwing damage cheats as well as the super melee/mage. i truly love the trainer and would love to continue using it.

6 Likes

Stopped working completely… Please fix!

3 Likes

On top of what i mentioned earlier. If you ever need ideas for attempting to add on cheats. I have plenty lol. Such as mass amount of summons (would add lots of summon slots) make armor modded (would allow to make armor have warding, ect), make best prefix (would make current selction have the best prefix possible (may have to do research for that one). I am no computer wiz but I always have ideas for cool stuff to add in cheats to make the experience better. Thank you for making the trainer and i hope to see it prosper now that its done updating.

8 Likes

The mod dosent work anymore. I used it yesterday and now its stuck. Please fix

4 Likes

Hello, The mod seems to not work anymore on certain option like the super speed; but the unlimited items still work properly , If you fix this, is it possible to add the " no crafting requirement " like the previous trainer it would be awesome . Love your work

7 Likes

This would be awesome!

1 Like