Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just cant see whats the reason of updating it… It worked perfect but then it got spoiled.

1 Like

It didn’t work perfectly, as you can see from everyone’s posts above prior to the trainer update 3 days ago.
The trainer broke when the game was updated. The only reason I can see that it would have still been working for you is if you have a cracked/pirated (and therefore out of date) copy of the game. Which WeMod does not support nor provide trainers for.

That said, I already explained to you above how to switch trainer versions yourself.

2 Likes

Yes it did for me. Also I tried that history thing but under play button theres just “keep us updating wemod”. I really cant find history anywhere…

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things ungreatful little children. anywho, thanks for the update. Idk if it just a random bug i encounter in-game or or maybe it was user error with wemod, but randomly insta died with unlim health. Can’t replicate it again, but i was just running then, I get hit by a mob and died. That’s about it from me though.

1 Like

Hello, I was playing the game for about a week and then one day it i got in the game and pressed play in the trainer and it said it couldn’t download the cheats and i got a notification saying “Trojan/Win32” is there a way to fix. I cant find no updates available. Help is appreciated. Also this isn’t a problem with any other game and only with MrAntiFun’s trainer for terraria.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Creator_of_Hacks.

Your antivirus is interfering and flagging the trainer with a false positive.
See here for the fix: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @Ravenfyre it’s working now greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Glad to hear that. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, trainer might need an update, says that its maybe compatible, id appreciate if you updated this please. Thanks for making this in the first place, it helps a lot sometimes.

1 Like

Even says maybe compatible should some of then still work. Did you try it ?

2 Likes

hey so i was using the mods two days ago/ into yesterday ealry morning and they work working fine but after i left for work yesterday and came back to try and use them they gave the pop up message of this thing contains a virus and also wouldn’t load im curious what might have happened over night/ during the day that might have changed things

1 Like

i did try, but then windows said i had a trojan horse virus in my pc, affected files were wemod ones, not sure if that was a false alarm or not

1 Like

Yes it sure is a false positive. We would never upload a virus in our trainers.
It is 100 % safe.

2 Likes

It’s not working for steam, think it’s might need an update, clicked the unlimited health button but then it’s automatically turned off.

1 Like

with new terraria 1.4.1, the trainer is not working.

3 Likes

So i believe that the new update by the game caused the cheats to not work, as soon as i turn them on and alt tab back into terraria the cheats automatically turn off and refuse to turn back on

1 Like

update for 1.4.1 coming soon???

2 Likes

yeah, we need a new 1.4.1 update soon because of the fact that the cheats keep turning off like they don’t wanna get up for school or something.

4 Likes

update is needed for the new Journey update

5 Likes

Hey there I think Terraria needs an Update :S

3 Likes