Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I used this yesterday and it worked perfectly fine. I come back the next day and the cheats no longer can be loaded. I checked my security and even linked it to the game exe but nothing works. Either something is wrong or an update is needed. I have tried everything and other game cheats still work just fine, its just this one game.

Welcome to the community @AbstractBlue.

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest version of this game yesterday. It should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Steam.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

2 Likes

Hi I was wondering if it’s possible to add a trainer for tModLoader, since it doesn’t show up when I search it in requests.

tModLoader is a mod, not a game. This is why it doesn’t appear in the WeMod library.

Trainers are designed for games, not mods. Mods also cause issues with trainers, especially if they change something (a memory address in your RAM) that WeMod needs to inject cheats into.

2 Likes

Ah ok, that’s what I expected, thanks for the quick response!

(message from France sorry for my bad english :sweat_smile: )
I used this trainer since a few days ago and it worked perfectly but since today all cheats (excepts mana & items) turn OFF instantly when I turn them ON.
I read some comments who said to use yours and not STN’s, already good and the game have to be Steam’s one, who’s good to, (edit: and the antivirus is not a problem).
Does anyone has a solution ?
Thank you for help and the trainer ! <3

3 Likes

Until a few days ago the trainer worked indeed perfectly, as some have pointed out. Suddenly most of the options immediately stop working once you activate them.

4 Likes

Yes same issue here, options stop working or the cheats doesn’t launch at all

2 Likes

I have noticed the same thing. Some games will be fine, other games will only let you run like 1 cheat and all the others reset whenever you try to activated them. But this this game it only runs like 20% of the time and the rest of the time it “Cant download the cheats.” But it will do that for another game just fine. So its like having a fail rate of 80% with only 1 1/2 cheats working.

4 Likes

hi the cheats worked perfectly but after the game updated to i think 1.4.1 now only two cheats stay on is there a update coming soon for the cheats ?

3 Likes

So i have used this trainer before the 1.4.1 update, but i recently started playing again and i cannot seem to open the game via the trainer anymore. it tries to load up, however i get an error sayting it is unable to download the cheats.
Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Launch via steam and then press play!

1 Like

Doesn’t work, same issue as before

1 Like

is there a update in progress? cheats are not working

1 Like

The trainer uses the F keys and those keys cant be rebound in-game, meaning the trainer is essentially useless for people that cant change the bindings on the trainer

Just use your pointer on a trainer key and change it.

have done what you said but every time i go to terraria only unlimited items and mana work but only unlimited item do anything so i was wondering since i’m using a window 10 would it be possible if you could update the windows 10 terraria so all of the cheats work instead of one because it is kind of annoying because they use to all work but for some reason only one really works so would it be possible if you could fix it for windows 10 thank you

What the?? Its just with this game.

Oh, and when it DOES work, none of the options stay on, and when they are on for like, 6-7 seconds, they don’t even work