Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just wondering does this works in multiplayer?

It is not designed to work for multiplayer but it is possible the multiplayer might be similar enough to the singleplayer for some cheats to still work. You are going to have to figure it out yourself though.

ignore craftng requirements dont work

The cheats donā€™t work anymore. It opens the game fine but then none of the cheats activate when their hotkey is pressed

What is your game version/source?

None of the cheats activate when I run the game. Currently running version 1.3.5

Must have updated, iā€™ll check it out.

itā€™s been a while, any updates on the cheat?

Huh? I thought i updated the game. Is it not working ? Which cheats?

I tried unlimited mana it didnā€™t work am I supposed to do something?

Oh, Iā€™m sorry, it does work but it just doesnā€™t work for the deadly last prism still works fine with others, I think itā€™s cause the prism changes the amount of mana it takes away each timeā€¦

1 Like

Use infinity console and see what happens.

I have a request. I feel like a cheat that reveals the entire map would be a useful tool to add into the trainer for an in-game overview.

Yeah me too i have 1.3.3 and as soon as i use ignore crafting requirements it crashes my game and also the other cheats like unlimited health and unlimited oxygen dont work with me i dont know why can you please fix this

Unlimited summons would be another good thing to add

1 Like

The Ignore Crafting Requirements always turns off almost immediately after I turn it on, making things pretty frustrating when trying to do things (and throwing away/deleting a lot of my valuable resources as a result haha). Though the rest of the cheats work, this is the only one where I run into this problem. I hope that this option gets fixed later on because it would be so great to be able to craft anything I wanted, Iā€™ve always wanted to sandbox Terraria. But take your time, no rush. Keep things cool, STN. :sunglasses:

I have an idea for another cheat. could we get 1 hit kills in this?

Iā€™ll tag the dev fore you @STN. Thanks for the suggestion

i really want that to