Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i turn on the cheats but nothing happens i still lose hp mana and breath

Does this work with multiplayer?

Nothing on wemod is made for multiplayer its all singleplayer
Now if it works or not cant say

is there a way to make this work with the Tmod loader because it does not work for it

1 Like

i cant use ignore crafting requrements beacause when i ding it on after 5 seconds it dings of automacticly

yeah same thing is happening to me mate its so annoying
xD

hi i have a problem that when i use ignore crafting requirement when i try to open invintory i not opening pls fix this i am using 1.3.5

you should add infinite minions

the cheats doesn’t work anymore can you update it?

got a suggestion. what about being able to edit the damage of weapons. or stats like health. mana. of the firing speed of ranged weapons and magic weapons. I mean the skyies the limit whith the stuff infinity can do. so why not add that feature as well?

When I use it after about ten minutes of trying to get lost gear back the game crashes and if i try to save and exit i get some weird screen i think this may need to be updated or something

This has probably been said already, but I think there might be an issue with the “Ignore Crafting Requirements” cheat. After I enable it, it disables itself after just a few seconds. Any fixes?

Vote for an update

4 Likes

Can we get an Update for Terraria so it works? none of these cheats work atm

Please, also could we get some mod support? If it is too hard or anything it is fine so don’t do it if you don’t feel like it.

trainer is getting votes to be updated, remember you can vote in wemod desktop app easily

Mods will never be supported as there are far too many and each mod would change the game and need it’s own trainer :confused:

i got the same thing.

The “Ignore Crafting Requirements” cheat always disables itself. Is there a way to properly use it, or is it broken?

Yes.