Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

my game keeps crashing when i press save and exit

Back out to wemod and shut off the trainer then save the game

ok thx

For what is worth I tested it with the latest version of the game (on Steam) ver. 1.3.5.3 and the cheats do work as they should despite the App’s warning that it might not work on the latest version. (Please note I did not test “ignore crafting requirements”.)

1 Like

Thanks for testing and posting your results!

Ok so I used the ignore crafting requirement cheat & I can use it to craft whatever items I want, even the Calamity Mod items.
But after I toggled it on I can’t talk to NPCs. No dialogue boxes popped out whenever i interact with one, and I cant even do Skeletron thx to this.
Then after I turned it off I can’t even open my inventory window to save & exit.

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Should the cheats work if TModloader is installed? Because the cheats do NOT work with it. The only thing that works, is if you try and ignore crafting requirements, the esc button stops working.

Ya probably not mods do and will effect the trainer. If your going to use the trainer I would delete the mods

Can you put No potion sickness in this mod?

as said in title, the mods for terraria is not working.

its not even working for me. any of them

Okay so the ignore crafting requirements always deactivates after a few seconds for no reason

Is it possible to update the cheats in terraria? and also would if be possible to add one which you could control the time with?

1 Like

Any hope of a update? Especially with Journeys End out now?

4 Likes

yeah we need a update

3 Likes

Apon eagerly waiting earlier today for 1.4 to drop so I could use WeMod’s mods in game, I soon found that none of the mods functioned anymore. Myself and others would love to see an update to accommodate for Terraria’s recent changes in the near future. Is there a place we should vote for this already made mod to update?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for using Wemod and welcome to the community.

If you search the Game in Wemod there will normally be “Request Update” Button above the trainer so you can vote to have it updated.
I do see that is missing.

1 Like

WeMod is aware that this game has received an update, potentially affecting the compatibility of the trainer.

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod. However, it is possible that a new trainer could be made by another trainer developer here on WeMod. I do not have any further information to share about this currently.

As for the missing request update button, see this link here: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

Plenty of free games available to grab while you wait. For example, Grand Theft Auto V is free this week. Here we go: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! n.n We have a problem! when i play the cheats everything its ok, but if i cut some trees or i want to craft something, the game crashes and it close inmediatly

1 Like