TerraTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

they found out about the cheats there gunna try patching it

Is it possible to add one hit kill?

i tried this trainer and it crashes to desktop after pressing ā€œPlayā€ in wemod even in the main menu as well it crahesed to desktopā€¦

this trainer no longer works

5 Likes

please update this trainer and maybe unlimited fuel?

2 Likes

Please update

It hasnā€™t worked in over 2 years. Thereā€™s only a few WeMod creators and many, many games. Terratech is not very popular, and it also now has multiplayer and anticheat, so it may very well be abandoned.

Money cheat still works for those of us that donā€™t care about the multiplayer.

GodMode does not work

God Mode does not work but Disable AI and Infinite Money do work. I use the God Mode cheat in multiplayer pretty frequently because my friend gets extremely angry and rages over getting destroyed when he builds crazy buildsā€¦

+1 update for god mode

everything worked untill recently

Hi I am a user of wemod and have been for a while now I only have 2 things that are annoying 1 there is no way to report bugs or cheats not working within the app itself and 2 your addon for the discussion side fails to install even when downloading it manually it will not work and will say failed to install

Also the cheats for terra tech are not working again for the 2 time of me reporting this the unlimited health cheat is on but is not doing what it is meant to be doing which is stopping me from taking damage from other techs and from in game harsh terrain I have tried to report this but all I got in response was it will ONLY get fixed if more people have the same issue this is not acceptable having to wait for other people to have the same problem before you will fix it I suggest changing your policy or whatever it is you go by because this is really annoying you want people to report bugs and everything give us an option within the app to report bugs instead of having to go through the discussion page and write out a whole essay trying to explain the situation or the issue itā€™s stupid

duh is this abandoned apparently the bot cant determin if one word is a question.ABANDONED?

ok i wont post about the obvious .question is it going to be updated? not asking when . but for people who pay for wemod you do have a certain responsibility.

this game has not been updated in 3 plus yrs come on guys you have been updating everything else but terra tech and plz dont give me the oh everyone else needs to have the same issues before we can updated crap bec it does not work with me just plz update the game bec right now it is unplayable bec none of the mods work

The TerraTech cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Edit Money cheat added
  • Multiply EXP Gain cheat added
  • Disable AI Controls cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added

god and edit money cheat do not work as i have tryed them both today and they wont stay on also AI control seems to be a bit buggy one min it will stop the AI completely next min it will stop them moving but does not stop them shooting

God mode indeed does work, tried on several tanks no damage , dumbed ai works as well have lots of money so didnt check it

Make sure that youā€™re playing the latest stable version 1.4.26 on steam without any other mods loaded.