The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer still not working

The Trainer does not work. You turn one of the cheats on, the game just says no and the cheat turns off immediately. Fix it

The trainter doesnt work! bubblegum !

I don’t want to be pushy, but maybe it should be checked why wemod doesn’t work

I downloaded The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + and one of the cheats named ‘‘The Binding of Isaac Rebirth / Antibirth’’ worked on my game but today non of the cheats are working…does anyone have this problem with ( Afterbirth+ ) as well??

nothing work, can we request an update or a brand new trainer maybe?

4 Likes

Yep, what everyone else said. The game is detected, but the cheats instantly deactivate upon activation.

1 Like

Hello, trainer creater

“The game is detected, but the cheats instantly deactivate upon activation.”

• I faced the same problem today. May you please have a check with the game “The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+” ?

Thanks!

1 Like

hey i can get it to load up the game but when turning the mods on they turn them self off instanly

sadge

Hello, the game is detected, but the cheats don’t work with Afterbirth+ (i don’t checked with Afterbirth, or Rebirth)

Just waiting for this mod to work again… :frowning:

To whom do i have to pay for finally get it to work with afterbirth+?
Well, in a few days for the repentance DLC?

I have a problem with the enhancer, I cannot activate the functions, they turn blue and turn off by themselves

4 Likes

begging for an update on this 1 bebs

I’m also begging for an update since afterbirth+ never got one and now i wish to play the new dlc with some mods too…

is this going to get updated?

figure id also join the party here, the hax no longer work. im betting due to the recent expansion getting dropped. if you could fix it that would be amazing. ^^

2 Likes

Yes, I do hope this gets updated. c: I love this game, and it’d be fun to use a few cheats to test item combinations.

1 Like

Doesn’t work with the new dlc repentance dropped in March 31st 2021. Fix it.

1 Like