The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My question is will this get updated for afterbirth+?

Afterbirth+ is a Free dlc for afterbirth right?
It should work. If not well itā€™s going to take a while to get updated for that. @STN has a lot to do right now.

No its not free see http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2405/The_Binding_of_Isaac_Rebirth_Complete_Bundle/ And Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t know they were busy <_> I was just curious. Iā€™m also new here I looked for it on the list to put my points into but there was none so I thought Iā€™d ask.

Oh itā€™s not free?
Then Iā€™m not sure if it will be updated for it or if you have to request it. Itā€™s not a standalone dlc so I think the first is the case but STN will be able to give more information on it

This trainer works for afterbirth/afterbirth+

1 Like

1 Like

Ok so the only thing that pops up when I enable a cheat is a warning message "Failed to assemble"
I donā€™t think this is related but whenever I launch the game through infinity I have to do it twice because it crashes the 1st time and I have to relaunch it. Looking at console a bunch of errors pop up but then when I launch the 2nd time I have no problem and no errors pop up. Like I said I donā€™t think its related but it is an error so I thought I should mention it.

That helps. I assumed you had steam version but do you?. When are you activating the cheats btw? they should be when the mission is loaded and you can move your character.

It is weird that cheats stay blue despite not being enabled.

Yes I am using the steam version. I have tried activating the cheats at multiple different times: upon starting the game, after selecting a save file, and after loading into a game and being able to move my character. I also tried moving into a different room after activating the cheats in case it needed a transition. Nothing worked. This is indeed a strange issue.

1 Like

Actually, at first I was able to start the game through Infinity but lately Iā€™ve had to start it through steam and then press start game on Infinity. I donā€™t know if that might cause problems.

Send me your game exe. Maybe the game had an update.

How do I do that?

Up it to mediafire, mega etc and PM me or postt here

Ok. I have never uploaded files before so it might take a bit to figure out. Where would I find my game exe though?

Go into your folder where the games are c/ or d/ steam - common / binding of Isaac - exe

Hopefully you will have found it by now but I think the fastest way would be by checking the properties of a shortcut. There should be an address of the folder the exe is in and the name of the exe.

Thanks guys. I hadnā€™t actually gotten around to doing it yet sNaKe. Just uploaded it now here is the link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08219913331252142550

So is somebody ever going to look at the game exe I uploaded and posted and continue trying to help me find my issue?

Okay i checked (apologies for the delay, have so much other stuff going on totally forgot about this). Your game is completely different than mine hence why the trainer wasnā€™t working.

I am not sure why, do you have the afterbirth plus version ? or afterbirth?.Maybe i am wrong and it doesnā€™t work for +

1 Like

No problem. That is strange though and I do not have afterbirth+ just afterbirth.