The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, the Afterbirth cheats don’t work for me either.

Was using the Rebirth cheats but then bought the Afterbirth DLC on Steam, can’t get the cheats to work whatsoever now, have tried the Rebirth trainer I was using, & the Afterbirth one, no luck with either.

Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issue as 1000volts. The cheats aren’t activating properly and in the console it says failed to assemble. Has anybody come up with a solution as of yet?

Every time I load up Antibirth+ from Infinity it crashes on me. I got it to load, I think once, and then the codes wouldn’t apply and Infinity said the game failed to start, even though it was running. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is for afterbith only

Hello there! I’m trying to use this trainer but it does nothing… I’m seeing that most people have the same issue. Is there any fix in way or are you just abandoning this game on behalf of new ones?

Does it work with Afterbirth+or nah?

@AzKiller0960 look 2 above

This does not work on my computer.

Do you have the afterbirth DLC installed?

Yes

Not sure then. What error occurs?

I cannot run the cheats, they do not work. The game itself runs well though and the cheats show that they’re connected.

[Suggestion]
Please add the Rate of fire cheat.

wait why no afterbirth plus??

this doesnt work on afterbirth, ive tried, it says the game is on but when i enable cheats nothing happens

Do something related to the cheat you’re trying to activate then activate it

i see my dude, and what about blue baby and the lost

Why doesn’t this engine run the stat changes like the rebirth one does? I’d really like to see the stat changes back, infinite damage and hit speed were important for my runs.

I see that other people have been having problems using this trainer. but i was unable to fix mine just by browsing the thread. I’m trying to use the trainer on BoI Afterbirth, but it doesn’t work. The game launches just fine, I didn’t have to manually locate the files, and I don’t get any error messages. Despite this, the cheats just don’t do anything. When I activate a cheat I hear the toggle noise, but other than that nothing happens.

I’m using Infinity v3.0.51 and I would give the game version I’m playing but have no idea how to check it, but it is the most up-to-date version.

If anybody could offer some advice I’d greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

None of the BoI cheats work as of this post. The game just got it’s final booster update as of last month.

2 Likes