The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Indeed it doesn’t work! I tried redownloading both the game and infinity but it doesn’t work!!!

2 Likes

Cheats do work on the normal version, though. Afterbirth is still a no go.

Ding! recent update has broke the engine. It needs to be updated

The game had been receiving periodic updates in the form of small content patches following the afterbirth+ update to the DLC.

I know, they’ve been in the booster pack updates. STN is usually good at keeping up to date, I can’t wait for this to update becuase i’ve been using the cheats to train becuase I SUCK badly at this game.

1 Like

I don’t know if this only happens to me, but the cheats don’t work at all! I would really appreciate some help from anyone willing to do so!

I lost my save data a while back so I want to cheese my way into unlockables.

Until this is fixed, I’ve been using a Chest Table for Chest engine.

STN has done a good job on the cheats but they still don’t work for me! I would like some help!

1 Like

Cheats don’t work beacuse in the last update it got last booster pack and cheats won’t work until they are updated

1 Like

Could we get an update when you are free @STN?

1 Like

This has not been fixed in a long time. I do not think they are going to update it anymore

I say be persistent. We want an update.

1 Like

I’m using the latest version of infinity and the latest update [May 11th] for Binding of Isaac Afterbirth plus. I hit play and it loads the game just fine and I can toggle on and off the cheats just fine but they produce no effect. It shows your latest version as April 30th. So would you please update it? Thanks

Are you using Isaac character?

Yes him and Azazel. I downloaded the game from Steam if that has anything to do with it and the latest version of Windows 10 but a few months back I played just fine using Infinity. Also underneath where it say “Your Game Version” on Infinity, Ma11 2018 well under that it says no supported Trainers.

The The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Give Knife cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

This game is replacing the regular the binding of issac and wont let me use the cheats, even though i dont have the dlc

Use the antibirth/rebirth trainer.

What? The trainer is up to date.