The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth (Afterbirth) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It doesn’t work at all for me, nothing happens to show why it shouldn’t, the cheats simply don’t do anything.

Is there a checkmark next to play?

There is a checkmark in a shield next to the May 11 2018 option, but none right next to play.

Click Play

I guess I should have said before, I’m aware of how the engine works. I’ve used the cheats successfully on other games, however the Binding of Isaac cheats simply do nothing. They turn on, they look like they should work, but nothing happens in-game.

No idea then. Are you playing the Isaac character? Someone said it only works for him

I am playing Isaac yeah

Huh. If you have afterbirth plus installed or non steam version it won’t work. If that isn’t the case either, idk this game has always been ■■■■■■■ weird. I updated the game recently i hope it didn’t get an update recently.

Oh also it’s a unity game, unity sometimes generate copies of its functions. You might nees to restart game and infinity and try again if that happens though i am not sure if that’s what happening with you

Why there is no version for AfterBirth +?

AB+ doesn’t work with AB, could you fix it when you get a chance too?

1 Like

It does not do anything. :frowning:

Pretty sure it works. Tested it some days ago.

Well not for me.

Well where did you pick up the game

Yea this trainer doesn’t work. Anyone who had afterbirth got afterbirth plus as a free update, and seeing as this trainer hasn’t been updated in 23 days, we prob will not get a trainer for this game. I suggest looking elsewhere besides wemod for a trainer for this game.

So the trainer will never work with AfterBirth+? Oh come on, I literally just downloaded AB+.

Any chance of an update for the Afterbirth+ as it doesnt work.

1 Like

Can you Upload the the Trainer for the DLC Afterbirth+ Plus please?

update afterbirth + please

This will probably need a whole new trainer made for this game.
We can hope mrantifun has one or one of the other trainers devs !