The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The mods for this game dont work if the charachter selected dont have red hearts, like azazel or blue baby.
the mods that dont work are the hp ones, the gold, the keys and the bombs.
If someone got a clue about this it would help so, thanks for your attention and have a good day

yeah I just tried the mods and nothing happened, I tried on both blue baby AND Isaac and all of the mods don’t work

Are you using rebirth/antibirth ?

Rebirth I got all the Dlc’s

Ah that might be the reason. Afterbirth makes the trainer stop working. This trainer only works for rebirth and antibirth mod which is based on rebirth.

I also got the Problem, that the Characters without red heart containers are not working with following cheats:

Unlimited Health
Increase Max Health
Unlimited Keys
Unlimited Bombs
Unlimited Coins

Moreover I’m just using the regular The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth game.

No DLC or work from the Workshop is installed.

Any suggestions about the problem ?

can u guys plz make a cheat for “The Binding of Isaac” (original) plz. and thx

Rebirth should work for that i think

it does not

can you update the cheat?
Because it doesn’t work for antibirth :confused:

PD: I installed the rebirth free, pirated.

It has antibirth in the title. I am 99.999% sure it is either user error or the fact that pirated versions generally don’t work with Infinity.

Can you explain what you mean by "it doesn’t work for antibirth " ?

It works amazing for rebirth (except for blue baby/???). My main concern though is that it doesn’t work with my antibirth file. I even moved my antibirth file into my rebirth file to see if that would help but it says it “can’t start or find your game”. Help? Also my version is NOT pirated it is 100% legit on steam.

In Rebirth cheats are not working for blue baby, azazel and lost :confused: Can You fix it? Rest works perfectly :wink:

not working

That’s a lot of information you gave us here.
Based on your Information I take it you have a cracked version and it’s not working for that.
Nothing we can do then

2 Likes

@N1ceToMeetYou can read minds o_O

2 Likes

Just tested these mods and they aren’t working and I cant seem to get them to run. I tested starting them while in game, tested turning on the cheats before I click “New Run” and also tested pressing play from Infinity program and start the game that way and it still does not work. Just wanted to let you know :slight_smile:

Ya you used to have 2 seperate cheats for rebirth and anti birth Those of use with antibirth installed this new cheat doesn’t work and I am on steam with a 100% legal bought and paid for version. I used to use this cheat every day and now it doesnt work at all :frowning: