The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ah you broke it. merging trainers now made the Antibirth/Antibirth+ trainer no longer work. None of them work in this :frowning:

Still no fix for this?

Has there been an update?. Also do you have afterbirth installed by any chance? if you do uninstall it then try this trainer.

Yes I have afterbirth installed and no Iā€™m not going to uninstall it lol. Have you not read the comments above in this thread. It was working fine when it was 2 separate trainers but when you guys combined them it doesnt work for anyone with Afterbirth. Why would I want to uninstall something I paid for and want as part of my game just so your trainer will work? How about you fix your trainer to work with the game like it has for a long time until you guys broke it

The trainers were never separate. And afterbirth installs a newer version of game/changes game code completely. There is nothing to fix on the trainerā€™s end.

Are you kidding me? So youā€™re trying to tell me that for the last year me and the other people that posted the same thing in this thread are all crazy and only imagined 2 seperate trainers. You must either think Iā€™m an idiot or a dumb kid, neither of which is the case. Iā€™m 51 and have been pc gaming for over 14 years and I used your Issac trainer daily for the last year. I even paid to upgrade to premium for a bit when I had the extra money. I think you need to do a little research on your own product because it definitely WAS 2 seperate trainers up until the last update you guys did to it which broke it

I didnā€™t think anything like that. I donā€™t know why youā€™re thinking the trainers are merged, i am telling you they arenā€™t. If anything maybe frank changed the name but there are no trainers running in background behind the scenes.

And itā€™s like i said, you upgraded to afterbirth - your game code changed and trainer can\t find it anymore. You know the solution.

I donā€™t know how can i help. You realize if i change this trainer to work for people with afterbith dlc installed then it will STOP working for people who donā€™t own afterbirth and only have the free antibirth dlc.

Dude I didnā€™t just get the dlc, Iā€™ve had it since the day it was released and have been using your trainer daily. Yes there were 2 separate trainers available to use in the Infinity app. One was for people without antibirth and the other worked for those of us with it. Have you read the other posts in this thread just above ours? Thereā€™s other people telling you the exact same thing. Iā€™ve tried to be nice about it but talking with you is like beating my head against a brick wall because youā€™re either just stubborn as hell or a complete mental midget. How in the ā– ā– ā– ā–  could you be a plugin dev for infinity and not only not know that there were 2 separate trainers for a long ass time in infinity but then sit here and contradict everyone who is telling you there was and that itā€™s now broken?
Hereā€¦since you dont seem to want to read them yourself, hereā€™s a couple copy/pasted statements from very recent posts in this thread

ā€œJamievonjamjar
Ah you broke it. merging trainers now made the Antibirth/Antibirth+ trainer no longer work. None of them work in thisā€

Notice the part where he says ā€œmerging trainersā€???

ā€œxCookieMonster
It works amazing for rebirth (except for blue baby/???). My main concern though is that it doesnā€™t work with my antibirth file. I even moved my antibirth file into my rebirth file to see if that would help but it says it ā€œcanā€™t start or find your gameā€. Help? Also my version is NOT pirated it is 100% legit on steam.ā€

Maybe you didnā€™t ā€œmergeā€ them per say, but if not then you just totally deleted the other one that worked for those of us with the dlc because there have always been 2 up until just recently.
Iā€™m done now. If you canā€™t pull your head out and figure out wtf people are trying to tell you (not just me) then I donā€™t know what else to tell you. Guess Iā€™ll take my support and donations to Mr Antifun or just use cheat engine myself which I can do it was just much easier and more convenient using already made trainers (the infinity ones that actually work which seems to be about 66%)

The rebirth/antibirth trainer has always been 1. The only separate trainer was for afterbirth.

So you donā€™t want to have fun? Aw too bad :disappointed_relieved:

What are you 12 STN? You guys are just playing semantics. Chrisā€™s post clearly shows you guys knew wtf I was talking about. So let me reword it for you children. Where the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is the antibirth trainer that isnā€™t in the infinty app anymore? Is that clear enough for you junior? Hate to break it to you kiddo but I was having fun long before you ever knew what a video game was and I will continue to do so without your half ass broken trainers. Have fun with your failing attempt at a business. You obviously donā€™t have a clue about anything that requires customer service or dealing with the public. See how far that gets you in the business world sport. :fu:

Back in my day, we didnā€™t have no fancy video games. We spent our days playing dodgeball. Of course, we couldnā€™t afford fancy balls, so we used rocks instead. Oh boy does this take me down the old barnyard road heading south.

2 Likes

@sNaKe the only "cheat " or trick we had back then was blowing on the Nintendo cart to get it to work

You need to calm down. Cool it with the name calling and personal attacks. None of those help whatever point you are trying to make.

Everyone has already told you the truth about the trainer. Nobody here can help the fact that you mis-remember it and now refuse to believe anything otherwise. You have also been informed how the trainer works. If you are using it correctly and there are issues, you can politely describe the issues here in this thread so people can help with a fix. It is not for you to yell at the developers and try to judge their work when you have shown that you donā€™t even understand how it works.

Hey Iā€™m not entirely sure what my problem is but the trainer opens the game and everything runs fine but when I activate the cheats they donā€™t work. it toggles and everything and makes the sound of activating but doesnā€™t work. am I just a scrub or something lmao.

Do you have afterbith installed?

When i try to run the trainer rebirth opens plays for about 30 seconds then freezes

Do you have afterbith installed?

I do not

No mods either