The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

update, godmode not working

Still no update on most codes not working. Game updated the same day trainer was updated and nothing has worked since. the game has reached its final state BINDING OF ISAAC REPENTENCE. Please update the cheats one last time

only solution is rollback the version of the game and disable auto update

You do not need to roll back. All of the cheats are working which is why the trainer has not been updated again.

not sure why theyre working for you. I did a clean reinstall and the health keys bombs and coin all work but no speed, no damage, or shot increase at all.

Try pressing start after enabling the cheats. I noticed some of the cheats were delayed in activating but seemed to activate after opening the start menu.

You might want to check your anti virus to just be on the sure side too. I have scrolled up to see if you, had done that already.

The The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

tried following all the steps suggested in the support but can’t seem to get it to work. could it be because i have the epic games : repentance version?
i figured it’d be compatible, most epic games are compatible with steam version mods

Please, update for repentance

The trainer is updated for it.

Can we get an update with “infinite item charge” pls ?

Changes:

Super Damage not working anymore @STiNGERR

Changes:

please add 1hit kill

Changes:

can you add more cheats for the stats like for luck and shooting speed and other stats since some other thigs don’t work and sometimes i can still die with the unlimtied health.

can you add compatibility for repentance? only the hp and infinite items work. I can’t get my old save file and when i tried to manually use a 100%'d file it didn’t work.