The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
This is the official discussion topic of the The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Perfect Aim
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Stupid Frozen Enemies

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/07/2017
    Started development

• 12/07/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

you Should Add Team Agent Unlimited Health And Skill Cool Down

1 Like

One-Hit Kills crash game

1 Like

almost all the cheats crash the game on me but hopefully they get some free time to straighten it up.my system is ryzen 5 1500x 16gigs ram and amd radeon rx550 windows 10 pro 64bit if anything in my system could be causing the issue let me know i don’t like blaming people for something that is not there fault

Do you have steam version?

no its not honestly i think i payed for a hacked version was not my intention but stuck with my choice now as all my money is tied up in my computer.i prefer to support developers if they make a good game so i got conned lol my screw up the game folder is R.G. Mechanics i have no clue if it is legit sorry

Yeah this trainer is for latest steam version

1 Like

Game crashing with 1 hit…

Can’t seem to progress past the vaulting tutorial without the game crashing with cheats on.
Using the steam version.

Mozzer42, I had the same problem. Turning off the 3D effects in the graphic settings got me past that point.

I, too, am using the latest Steam version, but the game crashes with most of the options turned on and the infinite health actually takes squad mates down to 1hp or so. The trainer hasn’t been updated since 2017, so this isn’t surprising. It’d really be nice to have a working trainer for this game as it’s really a lot of fun when you can just have fun with it instead of stressing. It’s a pity WeMod doesn’t more easily facilitate requesting updated trainers for games…

One-hit kills will sometimes crash the game, sometimes it will not, but it will instant-kill your squadmates. It will however always crash the game if you are scoped in with a gun when you activate it.
Stupid Frozen Enemies seems to also freeze your ability to progress through the remainder of a mission, when it doesn’t crash the game, so using it is entirely worthless, as even if you kill each enemy present, the mission cannot progress further because the enemies are considered both alive and dead, as well as on your team for some reason(judging by the blue highlight in Focus Mode).
Infinite Health seems to work as well the the Ammo, and reload cheats. I’m not sure if Perfect aim works or not, but it doesn’t have any negative impact at least, so I’ll take it.
Overall, pretty solid, just the 5th and 6th hacks don’t quite work as intended.

Is this ever gonna get updated? It keeps crashing. Also i’d love to have unlimited agent health added too.

hi

my issues are simple… cheats don’t work at all… treiner keep searching whitout end .
it"s the same if i start by steam and launch trainer next or if i launch the game directly by the trainer…

how do we request a update?

This needs an update as it crashes the game