The Callisto Protocol Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Health - Working Fine
Set Player Speed - (Still Crash!)
Unlimited Callisto Credits - Working Fine (For me, it’s still crash when you opened another cheats)
Unlimited Ammo - Work Fine (But if you collected more ammo on the same type, the cheat will doesn’t work)

Any chance of yall having this up for the EPIC store version?

5 Likes

Game crash after today’s update when I activate Unlimited Health…

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

The game crashes immediately when trying to use any cheat guessing it has to to with the new game update

Can confirm on STEAM, v1.0.6, is crashing when using cheats. Specifically, Unlimited Health.

PC Update, Steam has broken these mods, just something to note.

Unlimited ammo not working. In terms of crashing, Unlimited Health and Credits only cause a crash for me if activated during play. If activated either at game launch or at the main menu the game loads and plays fine.

Is there going to be more cheats added? Like exp multiplier or unlock all weapons or something?? Please let me know @STiNGERR

If you turn offf INF Credits., drop the item then you can pick up other stuff and you only need INF credits on if you really need it as after the first time you have over a Millon so wont need it on any more.

all the cheats works perfekt for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup its true if you activate cheat in game menu befor, they work (for me)

The The Callisto Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

If you are expecting like 99 count for ammo to show, you need to also activate (No Reload). If you only have Unlimited ammo ON, the ammo count stays the same as what you have in inventory and never depletes.

There is no XP in the game as there is no (character Level progression/Level up for killing x-amount of infected). Same goes for weapons. Weapons only unlock once you find blueprints and physically Download them into the game Forger (item printer)

@STiNGERR quick question does this work for the epic version ? cause when i tried to activate a cheat like for example unlimited ammo or credits it wont let me non of the cheats wont turn on

1 Like

cheat crash the game and creat props block in game with ennemys body after the update (for me)

all doesn’t work,why?

1 Like

Oh , secent try is working

Damn no FOV Changer?
WeMod is really going for quantity over quality nowadays :confused:
Found a trainer that has like 30 different features (including FOV changer), meanwhile this has 7 and it’s paid for. That’s kinda yikes no lie.

1 Like