The Callisto Protocol Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After new update Unlimited Health is not working.
Please update the trainer.

2 Likes

I can’t use it because an update has arrived. Please update.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Callisto protocol needs trainer update, cause Infinite health stopped working

Only trainer mod working for me is unlimited ammo. Trying to play dlc and other modsike infinite health don’t work. Very frustrating since this is a laid service. Will not be renewing my subscription.

The game just updated and the trainer is in the queue to be updated. As you are a Pro member you can boost its priority in the queue.

The The Callisto Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

ello, in the video game ‘The Callisto Protocol,’ the game crashes during loading screens when I use two different operating systems: Windows 10 with an RTX 2080 Super and Windows 11 with an RTX 3060 and an i7-11800H at 2.30GHz. However, the game runs smoothly when I’m not using WEMODE.
English is not my native language, and I have difficulty speaking it. I speak French, thank you for your understanding.

The game starts, I launch the trainer, and a few minutes later, during the loading time, the game stops, and the loading time remains in a loop.

Whenever I try launching the game with the trainer, it crashes. I tried launching through WeMod and it crashed, I tried launching through Steam then activating the trainer in game and it crashed instantly, I tried attaching the executable game file to the trainer and it still crashed. Please update the trainer

Ive just installed from Steam and played first hour with WeMod without any issues.

After new update Unlimited Health is not working.
Please update the trainer.

2 Likes

omfg update it

1 Like

The The Callisto Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

ok i can confirm that this trainer is very buggy atm and to use it causes alot of problems such not to be able to open doors. you get black screens that wont load cutscenes and such. it needs an update
no longer works. it needs an update. you get black screens

Issues I am facing which I think may be trainer related.

-Save files becomes 200mb instead of KB. I did not die even once.
-Cannot load save files that is 200mb++ in size
-Cannot open some doors which makes me unable to progress in the game

Before all the I could not load save files , I manage to play and upgrade my gun and baton to max (at the first weapon printer machine) , with max credits, unlimited health, no reload , unlimited ammo.

please fix this.

Thanks

My Specs
ROG ALLY Z1 Extreme + XG mobile 4090 + OLED G8 Samsung
Ultra settings , Windowed, 60 fps cap, HDR, Vsync

Any chance of an update to the unlimited credits bug? It effectively kills the game and corrupts the save file.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is causing conflicts within the gameplay? When I start the aftermath section the game starts freezing and glitching while it autosaves, and then once I exit out of game it will freeze trying to load one of the saves within the aftermath section.

I have the same issue

Okay, I think I understand/I know the problem. If you use the unlimited credits mod to upgrade your weapons to max for some reason you will have a ridiculous amount of inventory items afterwards. You can try and sell them, but they end up back in the inventory. You can drop them, but it just reappears in one of the inventory boxes. I believe someone said it before in the past threads that the save files becomes too big and causes the black screen (not loading). This maybe the case with the unlimited ammo; although I havent tried.