The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

any way you guys could make it work for the epic stores release of this game?

It will be available for Xbox? :roll_eyes: :frowning_face:

i really hope they will make cheats for this game on xbox gamepass :slight_smile:
itĀ“s really a fun game to play :slight_smile:

Doesnā€™t work on Steam. Well, Gold option does but that is it.

Changes:

1 Like

Only Gold is working

All mods are working. Are you using other mods?

Unlimited items is not working. Sorry for the typo

Iā€™m a bit confused now because you said nothing was working except gold.

I am so sorry if you are offended. I am not a pro user because I cannot afford one. However I am grateful for your reply and concern for all users. Keep up the good work.

Changes:

I cant seem to get the add health or drain health to work. i hear the chime as if its working, but no-one gains or loses health with the cursor hovering over their health bar or their avatar.

reboot game fixed that for me

unlimited actions is a bit touchy. make sure your character doesnā€™t use more than 1 action orb an it works, if they use 2/all(when you donā€™t have 3) then it stops working until next round. Add health only works for 1 hit, had a character with 3k health take a 19 hit and get reduced to original max health (on the plus side if they have over health next round they heal to full. Health can only be added/removed during your turn. )

there are a couple quests as well as fights which require you to ā€œescapeā€ that glitch out. unsure if this is the game or the mods. for the fights just save, exit to menu and reload. for some of the quests that glitch, side quests havenā€™t been doable if they glitch but main line quests (DO NOT USE THESE MODS IN TRAINING MODE) seem to work after full game reset.

If you are having any issues reload your game on a fresh save, exit completely if that doesnā€™t work. If exiting doesnā€™t fix the quest you ainā€™t doing it this run, make note and donā€™t use trainers next time around (hopefully it isnā€™t a game glitch, iā€™m looking at you library side quest)

Changes:

YES and I have time off coming up soon, Iā€™ll burn through the game again in the next few weeks and have an update

Changes:

1 Like

the game is about to leave game passā€¦ and except for the Plitch teamā€¦ no one has produced a windows store trainer version.
can it be done before the 16th?
thanks

updatedā€¦ but forgot xbox game pass users.