The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Magicka
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Unlimited Weight
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Arrows
8. Unlimited Perks
9. Instant Shout
10. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

start failure how do u start the mod?

Are you using it on skyrim or skyrim remastered?

So does this work for the remastered Game version as well ?

I think Skyrim Remastered have a different .exe
Meaning, no.

1 Like

How do you ue the mods

You start Infinity, pick skyrim, and use what mods you want by pressing their hotkeys

There should be an option to start the game from any executable you want. Let me explain. If you have a modded version of Skyrim (mods from sites like Nexus mods, not Infinity), you need to start the game from a mod manager (Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer) because if you don’t, the mods will not work. So instead of the “Add Game Folder” option in Infinity 3 beta, there could be an “Add Game executable” option.

The only different exe you may need for skyrim mods is SKSE. You will NEVER have to start skyrim trough a mod manager. Also if you start Skyrim over SKSE you can still use Infinity. You just have to attach it after the game launched

Take a look at Mod Organizer. With it, you have to start the game through it since it doesn’t actually install the mods directly into the Data folder of the game, but rather in a separate folder. Here’s a video explaining how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZQpzf_iAE

Nexus Mod manager does the same and does not require you to start the game over it.

Anyways. you can still attach Infinity after the game started.
Adding a different game executable will attach infinity to the different exe. It simply won’t work since it has to be attached to skyrim not the mod manager

trying to install infinity skyrim mods and it keeps popping up install failed like it wont let me down load it at all what do I have to do to get it to work.

Turn off your antivirus and firewall add infinity as an exception as well and try again

I have a serious question here… Why use this when skytweak does 99% of it, and what it doesn’t do you can just type a quick console command. But even without my question I suppose the options at least look good enough to maybe use.

People wanted the trainer, people are using the trainer. Some people like more advanced things while others want something simple. Skytweak looks nice but it isn’t a trainer and I imagine less tech-savy people would find it confusing.

Convenience

I’ve noticed that most of the Magicka, Stamina and Health don’t seem to work and same with most other features. I’m using the steam version of Skyrim and this trainer doesn’t work for me at all. Could you review it and maybe look over the trainer cheats and fix them to work if possible, Thanks

what version of skyrim are you using? is the Special Edition? is it the old one?

1 Like

SE here, but i havent played it in a while. ^^ havent tried the trainer for this though.

Im having the same issue here. The weightless hotkey works until to you open a menu and/or pick up an item at which point only crouching enables weightless again. Im having a big problem with the stamina cheat it worked for awhile but totally depleted and now doesn’t regen. Might have to start all over and I got to level 15