The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, bugs related to infinite items and alchmemy and enchanting Quite often for some reason consumable items made with unlimited items ticked on crashes the game.

Additionally could you add a update including skill tree modifications. I want to be able to set my levels to play around with class building <3.

cant believe this hasn’t been updated yet

设置金币,无限魔法,超级速度,无限物品等许多修改不能用,希望尽快更新

Is this gonna get an update anytime soon? I know there’s more pressing games but it’d be nice if we knew this was being fixed.

Everything seems to be working fine for me. Are you using mods?

没有用任何模组,steam上刚买的

你用的是哪个版本的修改器?你进入游戏是通过steam还是wemod?

for some reason every time I use the trainer for Skyrim Special Edition Annivery it makes it so it crashed the game every time I hit the J key to access my quest log.

日常恳求更新:设置金币,无限魔法,超级速度,无限物品等许多修改不能用,希望尽快更新

1 Like

这个游戏基本上已经死了,我不指望他们很快就会更新它

nothing works on this trainer. PLEASE FIX IT PLEASE…
UPDATE
it was the MODS!!! Everyone, you CANNOT USE MODS if you want to use the trainer. You NEED to disable ALL Mods for it to work. I just disabled every mod i have and it works!!!

@TheGent im not using any mods and while some of the cheats work they glitch or somehow ruin the game

还没更新么?现在只有无限箭矢可以用,其他都无效。

Needs to be updated for Steam and Game Pass PC when able to

Translation: “Haven’t updated yet? Only infinite arrows can be used now, nothing else”

i dont know if you are already aware but i found that you cant buy property or horses if easy craft is on, simple solution dont leave it on, thought you might want to add a notice about that

they always reply come back when you have the coin when i tried, i had over 100k so was obvious that something was off so i tested a bunch and found this to be the issue. hope it helps.

I will make a note of it on the easy craft cheat.

Problem with Unlimited Dragon Souls cheat; every time I activate it, my shouts’ recharge goes up to like 14000, need a fix as finding dragons in the open world late game is quite hard.

Using any of the entries on this trainer sets my health and mana to 0/0 and I die when taking any damage.

1 Like

I seem to have an issue with the unlimited weight mod. :confused: It doesn’t seem to be working in order. I spring and it doesn’t remove the debuff…

1 Like