The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Marrouken The game was updated to 1.6.629 yesterday, that’s why your trainer isn’t working anymore. You’ll have to wait for an update.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

One of the options is breaking enemy health. I think it’s unlimited skill points. For me, turning this on and distributing any points causes all enemies to become invincible afterward. Everything else I tried seems to be working fine.

2 Likes

Hello Mr AntiFun ! I just wanted to tell you that the “one hit kill” works well, however, in skyrim survival mode, the damage related to this mode (cold, hot, etc.) made me kill the character. I turned off survival mode and haven’t had any issues since. I just wanted to let you know. Thanks again !

having same problem as ArtisticCactus443 ( enemies taking no damage ), and 1 other major bug - when npc’s are on quests with me and they take damage, they become crippled and crawl around on the ground, until i zone to another area ( leave dungeon, or open another door to new zone.

1 Like

everytime i use the cheats my healt drops to 0 and no mater what i die in one shot

Same issue Artistic! We need to figure out which cheat option is causing this. Is it the unlimited skill points? The enemies are all invincible now! I will play with it tonight and report back if I can find the cause of this problem.

Confirmed what was said above. “Unlimited perks” cheat option is causing enemies to become Invulnerable. The cheat must be turned off before starting the game. If turned on and used during gameplay, you must log all the way out of the game.

Hope this helps!

What are you trying to kill? I’m not having that issue.

Was trying to kill anything. Every thing in the game becomes invulnerable when the “Unlimited Perks” option is on.

Are you playing with other mods, on survival, etc.? When I played this morning with all of the cheats on I didn’t have that issue.

I’m having the same issues as others. Purely vanilla game, I use several cheats, Unlimited Health, Stam, Mana, and perks. Every now and then enemies will become invincible, and for some reason now any time I take damage my game will crash. Also, now all my 2H weapons are godlike, dealing 500 damage without enabling any sort of damage option.

any news for newest update?
because steam was updating the game again, and the cheats doesn’t working
it’s worked before the update