The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Perks
5. Super Speed
6. Instant Shout
7. Unlimited Dragon Souls
8. Unlimited Carry Items
9. Unlimited Items
10. Set Gold
11. Unlimited Weight
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Easy Crafting

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/21/2021
    Started development

• 03/21/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 11/12/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/16/2021
    Set Gold cheat added

• 09/18/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

might want to add a tag saying super speed, speeds up the game and enemy’s

3 Likes

unlimited dragon souls doesn’t seem to work for me. also my stamina constantly gets reset to 0

2 Likes

Super Speed turned on but is not activated in the app. I have restarted both WeMod, the game, and the computer (individually and a full reboot) and it is still in the loaded game without even having WeMod open.

Unlimited perks and shouts are not working. Unlimited perks is not toggling, once selected, it automatically switches off. This is through the IOS WeMod applications version 2.0.6 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max

1 Like

f1 thru f6 not working xbox game pass pc turn it on then it goes off

3 Likes

Hi, i’ve enabled SuperSpeed and it worked okay. However, now when I enable it it multiplies the speed each time. Now I can travel from one side of the map to the other within about 5 seconds. I quit the game, reloaded, and it’s still superspeed even though the toggle for it is disabled. It’s not as fast but it still is superspeed. Is there a way of manually disabling / setting the speed back to normal? Please help.

JW

the unlimited stamina is not working the bar is empty and when u lvl it up it gets reseted!

same as above posters , stamina and shouts not working , tried on 2 different veriosns of skyrim from different stores ( xbox and steam i think it was) if it works its a temp working fix,

any update on how to fix it proeprly

unlimited weight and unlimited carry items dont work and unlimited health does not work when your a vampire lord please fix asap thank you

Just use the console commands for everything.

that does not really help me cause i wanna use the wemod cheats

Just trying to help.

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Changes:

• Set Gold cheat added

needs a new update the game is crashing on windows edition, and maybe add a cheat for exp or lvl up?

same to me idk what is happening

Doesn’t seem to work, for me at least. Hopefully this will be updated soon :slight_smile:

Using the unlimited Health, Stamina and mana cheats will cause the game to reset them to 0/0 if you die or level up. Any fix for that?

2 Likes