The Escapists 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

yes it is! found out the freeze time works too. but i cant get anything else to work.

Need to start a game world first then activate the cheats after

i did that. still not working.

Could you add a cheat for unlocking all doors.
Please

1 Like

can you add stuff like no dogs no locked doors just the same stuff as the steam version??

Hey! I know i am a bit late, but is there a way that you can add “Unlock all doors”? It would be very helpful!!! Theres no other way to unlock all doors right?

I am unable to get it to run on Norton, even though it says that its allowed and not blocked.

Try and whitelist the trainer for AV then try or can whitelist the wemod exe’s

Sorry whitelist AV? What is that? And I’ve had the wemod exes whitelisted so i had no issues

AV > Antivirus. Ok you did whitelist the wemod exe’s.
Norton is pretty agressive with trainers.

Yeah, I had no issues using WeMod with borderlands before or Slime Rancher, but the error I kept getting was that there was no trainers for this one and that I need to whitelist WeMod even though it already is whitelisted?

Ok, try to start the game first from epic store , then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod. Then try to turn on the cheats

I did, and it told me no trainers were installed and to white list wemod, I thought it was something on my end so I restarted my laptop first, but same error

If you are getting this message, it means something on your PC or network deleted the trainer.
See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

Also, once you have followed the steps in the post given above, whitelisting the folder located at: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

I just tried, and it showed me this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481066199401234434/771539044818747422/unknown.png

from Norton, and auto deleted it. I’ll try again and see if it works… Thank you, I’ll let you know as soon as I can

Could you add a cheat where it disables the dogs ai because they cant be killed and its very annoying or just add a cheat where you dont have knockback maybe? i have the epic store version

cam you add a no dog or no knockback cheat to both steam and epic

For me when I go to press play on the game from the WeMod app it says read notes but I cant click it

Depending on what version of WeMod you have, click the “Notes” or “Info” button, which is below the part telling you to read them.

When i do the intro to digging guide the unlimited durability doesn’t work. The flimsy shovel breaks. Could you also add a easy craft, or a cheat that lets you open all the doors without a keycard?