The Escapists 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I noticed that if you don’t have 2 items in your inventory(It can be any items) when you use the free craft(Not when you activate it, when you use it), the character menu will stay open, and you won’t be able to close it. At this point, you must quit your game and re-enter it.
@STN You should implement a verification, that prevent free craft from working in this type of situation.

If free craft doesn’t work for you, try stopping your game, and starting it using steam launcher, it helped for me.

well at least be thankful he made this cheat he worked so hard to make it y r u so salty if it weren’t for him this cheat would have not existed

E96EF9F6-2E1D-47C9-89E3-48EAE4663516-4531-00000358B79DB203

1 Like

You should add anti-lockdown or no dogs!!!

if i activate cheats the people i play with also get coins/ health/ no heat
can you make it to only affect the cheater
???

No, don’t use it online.

So you want to cheat but not let them know you are cheating ? Smart. Also shame on you for using it online

I am only playing with my friends and i cant troll if they get the stuff to :wink:

Ps: dont make a hack for a game with multi player
And expect no one to use it online!

Huh well geez almost every game out there has multiplayer option
Just not supost to cheat online
And then when you get banned , blame it on wemod trainer !

If they shouldn’t make a trainer for games with multiplayer there would be only around 10 games Infinity supports.
Just go ahead and try to use the trainer in a game with VAC or worse.

why would I blame it on the trainer if I am the one using it??
I am not a ten years old

1 Like

btw I don’t get how free craft works???
it just makes the crafting menu not close able

1 Like

I cant do free crafting sad enough any fixes

Read the above posts

I don’t want to sound demanding. I mean I think its really nice of you to spend your time on this. But could maybe fix the crafting thing, and also the little information icons besides the “Unlock All Recipes” and “Free Craft”, maybe explain them a little better. Thank you

Could you add a no dogs cheat or something? Because thats the only thing thats holding me back.

Thank you and thank you also for spending your free time on this, really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Can you add the “Unlock all doors” and the “Guards dont recognize missing keys” cheat?

I have a fix for the FreeCraft Cheat. If you should be locked and cant go out from the menue try to take off your clothes. After that it works perfectly. Crazy but it works fine.

the info on the trainer is wrong… You don’t need to craft anything before activating the cheat… Just don’t try to craft anything at all unless you have 1 item in your inventory. (I started, grabbed my bed sheet, activated cheat and started spawning items right off the hop)

Also I believe the cheats only work for others online if you’re the host… also…i’m not going into other peoples rooms and cheating… me and my girlfriend have comptuers next to each other and enjoy playing the game differently. I don’t care for the stat minigames and stuff… I like to dig around and explore with health and heat cheats off. (so i still gotta be sneaky)

I figure if I was gonna go online with it I would be respectful and let them know I’m using cheats and I’m just going to be digging around and I wouldn’t ■■■■ with anyones gameplay… If they wanted me to leave… I’d leave… it is what it is lol.

edit: have an item in slot 2-5… if you try crafting with an item in slot 1 it will softlock you… fix is to unequip clothing or weapon into an item slot