The Evil Within 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

oh and if there is a way to get extra keys for the lockers too? that would be sweet

@STiNGERR, sorry to ask again just curious about unlimited locker keys and invisibility? :slight_smile:
I used invisibility on another trainer for this game but it wasn’t very well made and kept crashing :frowning:

Add 1K Green Gel cheat added
Add 1K Red Gel cheat added
Add 100 Weapon Parts cheat added
Add 100 High-Grade Weapon Parts cheat added
THİS FEATURE İS NOT WORKİNG PLS FİX İT

@STiNGERR Is there also a stealth cheat?

No there aint one just whats up there

same here

I’ve noticed having the wemod software open and launching the game from the app and turning on cheats causes the game to screen tear constantly. but when I launch the game alone and don’t use cheats there’s no screen tearing. is there a fix for this? please help.

The The Evil Within 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Was the game updated recently? If it was then the trainer would also need an update which requires the Request update button to be added.

:+1:

The The Evil Within 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Could you fix the “Add 1k Red Gel” ? :slight_smile:

Hi There, as of 2nd Feb 2020, game doesnt support the mod. When I press the NUMLOCK key there is a beep, doesnt allow any options to be turned on. Cheers

Should be working fine. Dont think there has been a game update since the trainer was updated.
Are you using the most up to date steam version ?

I and many others greatly appreciate your trainers. Would you have some time to add a “Add key” cheat to this trainer? That would make it stand apart from any other trainers. I Cant find any cheats that add locker keys.

is there a way to get the trainer to work for the windows version yet?

1 Like

hey stinger so i have the game on gog.com so is there any way for you to put mods for that?

Can you add these mods for epic games?

1 Like

Seconded, I would also love a trainer for the Epic version. The game is currently free on EGS, lots of people will have this game very soon

We do not take trainer requests in the forum. Trainers are made based on how popular a game is on a certain platform amongst all WeModders.

Also the majority of Steam trainers work on Epic versions if you swap the .exe in the trainer by clicking the down arrow next to the play button.

“add 100 high-grade weapon parts” is not working.
and “add 1k red gel” isn’t too.