The Final Station Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Let me apologize for any misunderstanding. We try to be as transparent as possible about every aspect of WeMod.

We try our hardest to keep all cheats up-to-date; however, with over 500 games it is rather difficult to do. We have tried many different systems over the past few years and we currently rely on our voting system to determine what our users are playing and what they want to see in WeMod. The current voting system does not favor smaller games so we are working on a new voting system that will solve this issue.

As for the game being marked as compatible. This classification system was introduced in WeMod 6 and relies on the game version changing before it is marked as maybe compatible or incompatible. Since the game has not had an update in over a year WeMod did not detect a new game version and the trainer was marked compatible. Yes, we should have verified every game after the system was introduced and that was a mistake on our part for not doing so.

Again I apologize for this entire situation and it is 100% our fault. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

1 Like

i have the same problem. (unlimited items stays on) have they found a way to fix this yet?

So the only thing that wants to work is unlimited items, none of the other ones work.

The The Final Station cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Passenger Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Passenger Saturation cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo Clip cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

What does “passenger saturation” mean? I assume it’s referring to the passenger hunger, cause I have no idea what it could otherwise mean.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what it does.
It just felt a bit weird to call it unlimited hunger, since it removes hunger haha.
You’re right.

1 Like

You could call it “no hunger”? It would prevent confusion.

1 Like