The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This doesnt seem to be working anymore it crashes? I tried to post a comment on the forum but its shaded out for me???

Hey! We can indeed see your comment here :slightly_smiling_face: I played around with the trainer for a bit and don’t seem to be getting any crashes at all. Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game :+1:

1 Like

Crashes are usually caused by the player’s computer not meeting the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly. Try turning all your graphics settings down to low or ultra low.

Anyway, the game has a built-in dev console for cheating and so forth, which is excellent when used alongside this trainer. With both console commands and this trainer running at the same time you’ll be a demigod, almost.
At the main menu, simply type “developermodeon” without quotes and you’ve unlocked the console. The console offers far more cheats than the trainer does.
https://theforest.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

How do you use the super item’s list?

1 Like

Whenever i turn on the easy construction cheat i am unable to build anything. When i look at the building ghost there’s no option to place or build anything. Is there any way to fix this or is it just a bug?

3 Likes

I remember the game being quite fussy when it came to adding logs to building blueprints (ghosts). You had to look at a certain place on the building for the log to be added to it. Maybe the same has to be done for this cheat, looking at a specific part of the Ghost.

Been a while since I played the game so I’m not 100% certain where you need to be looking. Try the point where you paced the building first or last.

If you can’t find it, take a look at the console command cheat list posted just slightly above, there may be something there to help you.

Any chance for an update on this trainer? The mods activate but don’t work. Was working fine until a couple of days ago

Was there an update to game recently ? If they worked before they should still work unless was a game update last couple days ?

just fyi I seem to have found a bug with the health cheat. it work but Can’t turn off. it sets health to like 99999 and the keep when its turned off

That’s the point. Just wait until it drops. There isn’t a point in having it on if you’re just going to turn it off.

how does “Always warm” differ from “Stable body temp”?

can’t build anything (alredy planing project) menu with notification Press E “To add a resurce” dosen’t show and i can’t press E for build wall, house and other. After toggle on a fuction “Easy Construction”

Welcome to the community @Buldog17. :slight_smile:

Check out this post here: The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
Placing and building buildings has always been a bit fiddly with this game. I haven’t played in a while so not sure if that’s still the case, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Try disabling the cheat, grabbing some resources without cheats and then trying with the cheat on again.

can the trainer be used in a coop world?

We do not provide the tools to cheat in multiplayer / online game modes. We also do not condone cheating in online game modes. Chances are you’ll be banned for attempting to cheat online in official servers. Private servers are a different matter.

what i mean is if can i use it in a world where I play with 2 friends? Like not a public world with random players

Same answer as above. Playing with friends is called “multiplayer”. In other words “more than one player”. Which you need to be online for to do.

I had the trainer running and after sleeping with the bow equipped i couldn’t shoot any arrows. Any advice?

This is a game bug that is caused when you’re carrying more arrows than the game intended you to be able to carry (I believe 50 was the intended maximum). It happens when you use the game’s built-in console command itemhack on (The Forest - Console Command Cheats) and any third-party mods which affect carrying capacity or backpack space.

Things to try:

• Craft a bow instead of using the recurve one, see if any difference is made.
  • See if you can drop any additional arrows from your inventory.
  • Use the console command removeallitems to empty your inventory. Then the additem console command to add back in what you wanted in there. See the link above for more help with commands. Using commands alongside the trainer is awesome.

Thanks for the advice, i’ll try that out.