The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So i tested the game and everything is working fine!!. I have 0.55b version which is higher than 0.53c but everything still works.

1 Like

The infinite items seems to break when the game updates. Is the trainer updated for 0.55c? I can either craft items (except arrows) while I can’t use the bow and when I can use the bow I can’t craft anything.

I can’t start the cheats. It just doesn’t work. It says that I must deactivate my anti-spy software, I did that and still nothing. Can someone help, please?

What error code do you get?

Error code 9

1 Like

Can you add auto build for buildings and such… you’ll need to update it again, plus I dont think you can craft w/ unlimited items on still.

Hate to break it to you STN, but there be another update V0.57 and this one has kill the trainer

2 Likes

got updated yesterday, but yea im sure @STN will work on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m playing The Forest and i loaded up the trainer, i turned all cheats on and nothing works.

The Forest on steam
V: 0.57c hotfix

Not even one ? I know it’s cause of the update, this game updates every week and will probably not get fixed until eternity or until we all die but some cheats should work ?

Unlimited items work but everything else doesn’t

Do i have to launch the game then open infinity

Ah okay, must be the update then. I’ll update the trainer again.

You do know that there’s another update is in 3 days right?

nothing works accept the add all items cheat

why??

same

any ETA on when the trainer will be updated?

Cheats not working!

cheats not working today