The Infected Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello, this trainer crashes as soon i turn all of them on.

Thank you for the trainer, Stingerr.
They all works fine for me.

I just have one question about the cheats.This is by no means a criticism, just a sincere observation. I just picked up this game last night and noticed how often I have to keep remaking my crafted items so many times over. I know Iā€™m spoiled from all the games Iā€™ve played in the past when we were introduced to crafting in our games. I remember how proud I was to have created my own sword/armor. etcā€¦ but I never never had to worry about what I was wearing or wielding would break or fall apart in mid-battle.

It would be a very nice and a welcomed addition if you might consider making durability part your trainer. If this isnā€™t an option or not feasible because of the games codingā€¦ I have no idea. Thatā€™s why I come here for the help you all offer us. So, if itā€™s possible it would be much appreciated, but if not, I will respectfully understand.

Ever grateful for all of you here at WeMod :slight_smile:

@bustal2 Hold player status button then press 1-8 on number pad to activate/deactivate. bell/ding indicates position

@STiNGERR Great mod. I, perhaps, utilize it more often than is necessary. But whatā€™s important to me is that I was given the option to do so. Thank you for that.
Now, lets discuss muting prey animal noises. Them deer keep getting stuck in my fence for long hours in the night. Driving me up the wall, they are.

I have been playing for a few days now and decided to explore around my cabin. What I found are a few things I think should be of interest to STiNGERR, maybe take another look into this Trainer.

When I started playing a few hours ago I always start up the cheats via WeModā€™s trainer/cheat page and load my last save. This went smoothly as it has been, no problems that I noticed while playingā€¦ stats all 100%. Then I found a swampā€¦ (by the way, I have all vamps and wild animals turned OFF, no predictors on so I can learn more about the game and get use to itā€™s mechanics.)
Butā€¦ when I turned into a swamp full of crocodiles I was quickly swarmed and bitten while trying to fight them off when my spear, pick-axe, then axe broke in the process. Jumping on a rock saved me from any more attacks and. my stats still showed I was still 100% healthy and stamina was still high, but I could barely move. Next thing I know is everything goes black and I am told ā€œYou Have Diedā€

Iā€™m sorry to say somehow the Trainer didnā€™t help me at all, and the durability of my tools and weapon did not help me either. It would help to have 100% durability for Tools & Weapons, possibly for everything we use or wear that would eventually break to be tweaked to 100%. Iā€™m not sure I want to go out and explore anymoreā€¦ I didnā€™t expect this at all and am ashamed to say my heart was pounding through that experience. If something could be done so I can start playing again, Iā€™d be ever so grateful.

The Infected v6.4 (New Year update) came out recently, your game probably updated to that (youā€™ll see the version on the top-right corner of your screen on the in-game main menu) and Wemodā€™s The Infected trainer hasnā€™t been updated for ā‰„2 months. So thatā€™s why none of the trainer options turned on (you may have noticed they immediately flicked back to OFF) and since you werenā€™t invulnerable, et al, you received injuries and either bled to death from the crocodile attacks or died of starvation and thirst.

1 Like

Sorry I took so long to reply, but Noā€¦ I have been playing offline like this for years to avoid any updates from Steam. I do this with all my games and update them only after WeMod has a new Trainer to match the latest game version. This way I can keep on playing my saved games until thereā€™s a Trainer to match the new game version :slight_smile:

Trainer confirmed to be working on both the normal release and the beta version (version 7.0) . Unlimited items would still be a fantastic feature but to the Dev, good job :slight_smile:

not working at all(( so sad

Hey the cheats work great for me. Any chance to add unlimited items? For more building fun?

3 Likes

As someone who loves to build massive things in games like this, I second this. This would be an awesome addition. Even just something to increase the amount of things we have with a quantity button. Just hit the button and it adds however many we have set in the trainer into the stack we have already. Just to make things a bit easier to get things going on builds.

The recent update broke the trainer. Iā€™ve done a bit of testing:

Unlimited health seems to still be working. I got chewed by a croc and still 100 health.
All the other cheats donā€™t have any effect.
Unlimited vitamins (7) automatically crashes the game with fatal error message.

Please update, I love the game and the trainer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Trainer needs updating for v8.01

3 Likes

Great, first post, pancake!

Good morning - first post here.

Found this site only through the use of this trainer for The infected. Enjoy the game but without the trainer it becomes very pedestrian as you are constantly trying to manage health rather than building.

The previous version behaves exactly like aqvaman describes above on my system. I would very much appreciate an update if possible.

Regards

3 Likes

Its crashing when I get to Fats Number 6. It may also crash on the last two but 1-5 are ok. I will try the last two one at a time and get back.

1,2,3,4,5 and 8 all seem to work. 6 and 7 are the culprits.

Mine are not working at all and game its crashing with 7

The trainer is no longer displaying the ā€œtestingā€ message, but itā€™s still broken; the only thing actually working is the unlimited health. Other values still decrease even with the trainer activated and the Unlimited Vitamins (7) crashes the game. Iā€™ve already posted this before, but hereā€™s hoping someone who can do something about it actually reads this thread.

1 Like

Has there been any update or reply to the status of the issue??