The Infected Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Having no issues with watermelons but the unlimited health doesn’t work

Unlimited health doesn’t work. Having to go to bed and sleep to get health back.

Only one dev working on the game, and he just put out 2 mini updates within 3 days of each other. I don’t matter to me if these cheats we been using gets updated or not, I won’t be playing the game any longer. Having to gather a ton of food all day long to get my health from 40/40 back up to 100/100 isn’t going to happen.

Hello @kydyrmountain.

Sorry to hear about that. WeMod has no way of telling in advance when game developers are going to update their games. Even if we did, we wouldn’t be able to keep track of them all because there are thousands of games in the library at WeMod. When developers update their games excessively (ie, a few times in a week) it is indeed annoying and frustrating as it means the trainer will likely need updating for those versions too.

As someone who also enjoys these types of games, I can recommend some similar games to The Infected for you to play, if you enjoy the open-world, sandbox base-crafting genre:

• The Forest
  • Astroneer
  • Subnautica
  • Bromeliad
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • Aground
  • Night of the Dead
  • Into The Haze
  • Raft
1 Like

Hello and thanks for the reply. I own 5 of the games you listed :slight_smile: I thought I’d give Valhiem a try for now. Have a nice day.

Universal Unreal Engine 4 UNLOCKER can give you God Mode and Ghost mode right now but that’s about it on The Infected. You still die from starvation. Cheat engine under Subsistence no longer works in giving large quantities of resources. The codes changed somehow its like its no longer a hex to give resources but a floater like power from the wall deal. I have only gotten Power I could set to 1 million twice with floaters. I got fuel one time only.

I’ve lost interest in playing The Infected don’t know what Universal Unreal Engine 4 is thanks, and I don’t own Subsistence. Tried the Pro WeMod trial and canceled it and WeMod still charged me $59.99, Not happy right now.

The The Infected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Oh wow, did you opt for the yearly plan? If you had cancelled before your trial date ended, WeMod would not have charged you. I had some financial difficulties and had to cancel mine just after attaining it. Once my finances were in order, I reclaimed it. I don’t mind paying a fee that those who provide me this service can feel a sense of security.

Hi there @STiNGERR.
Thanks so much for all the work you do.
Is there any chance we could get a free building cheat? It would make the game so much more enjoyable for me.
Thanks again for everything you do but, you’re a legend!

4 Likes

I think it needs an update 0/

1 Like

It is still working for me…You will die if you jump off top of mountain but nothing else touches my health…3 thru 8 will go down if you sleep but once awake they are back to 100…same for being in a menu…once out everything goes to 100…

Hi, trainer works fine but gives any chance for instand build, unlimited Ressource, unlimited Durability?

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but when I use the trainer, the ability to save, load and delete new games is gone. I made a new game, played for a few hours with the trainer, and it broke the game. The new game wouldn’t save, and I couldn’t delete any game files. Only way to fix it was to re-install the game.

This needs an update to the latest version of the game cuz its not working for me.
I run the game but when i try to activate the cheats it goes like on and off again instantly.

2 Likes

in the v. 10 patch this game will no longer need a trainer , the dev announced in next version it will include Creative Settings:

A few more game settings to allow players to build freely without the need to acquire technology and gather resources.

• Free Build: Allows all base construction and placeables to be built with no resource cost.

• Technologies: Toggle the need for technology blueprints. Disabling this setting will remove all technology prerequisites.

• God Mode: Enabling this setting will grant players immunity to all damage and pause all stat depletion.

Any Chance for an “Instant Build” or “Easy Craft” Option to be made?

Game needs an update, thank-you

The game itself has that option.

Really? That’s weird, Never seen that in the game before. I guess it must have been added after I posted this request?

EDIT: I have just seen the message above mine, about the dev adding these features. You can ignore me now :grin: